Official Community Forums Home
Special offer: pick a free adult sex toy

We’ve been married 6 years yet I’ve known my wife for many many more. I’ve witnessed her sexual escapades many years before we married.  I’ve seen her take on 6 or more men at a time and having fun doing it. But she tells me she’s never had an orgasm except for one time with one of my vibrators. And that one was minimal. Now I pride myself on licking pussy. I’ve been told I have a “talented tongue “ by many. And I lick her for for as long as she’ll let me but no skyrockets! Lol! 
I won’t stop licking her, it’s one of my favorite things to do and makes my hard and horny but I hope she would get off someday.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Members

Sorry to hear that your wife can't climax. Has she discussed this with her doctor as there are some treatable causes? Keep up the good work licking her pussy but you might want to get some toys working on her pink and stink holes while you're down on the muff. Munch on fellow box luncher.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

It could be worse. My wife Orgasms way too fast like a teenage boy. And she only does once which leads to some really short sessions. She doesn't like oral much and never anal. But I love both, no foreplay either, just stick it in and go.  We've been married 38 years, and are both 57. 

• Like 1

• Members

That a boy. Right to the hole shot. Pump that pecker like an organ grinder. I love a women who knows what she wants and needs and knows how to get it.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 5/29/2024 at 11:47 PM, BiToyFriend said:

We’ve been married 6 years yet I’ve known my wife for many many more. I’ve witnessed her sexual escapades many years before we married.  I’ve seen her take on 6 or more men at a time and having fun doing it. But she tells me she’s never had an orgasm except for one time with one of my vibrators. And that one was minimal. Now I pride myself on licking pussy. I’ve been told I have a “talented tongue “ by many. And I lick her for for as long as she’ll let me but no skyrockets! Lol! 
I won’t stop licking her, it’s one of my favorite things to do and makes my hard and horny but I hope she would get off someday.

large.20171217_025625.jpg.96969ae8809020c7afa7a2502ce6c167.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1