Official Community Forums Home

I Really Love Giving A Man This Pleasure

Guest MJ

• Members
Hi,  I did'nt know that men have G spots too.  Please tell me where to find this on my fianci.  I want to try it on him.  I Love giving him head.  His cum is so tasty and wonderfull to me....  not salty at all like other men in my past.  I love the taste of his cum so much that after we make love... I dont want to waste a drip of his hot sweet cum, I always clean him up after wards with my mouth, I can't think of a better ending to our love making.  I would like to know where his G spot is, because i love driving him insainly crazy in bed.  I want to blow his mind, as much as I wanna blow his cock.  Please reply to this as fast as you can. Waiting for you answer.........   Asian :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Rose, i did'nt see any guys answering you, and i'm not sure, but it must be that spot in in the ridge of his cock head where it starts and ends, the front when he has an erection.

AND, Hi my new too-timid family.

I took one of my postings here, in Too Timid, and made a short story of it, I like to write, i'm way far from the class of Emily Dickinson (i just LOVE her work) but think i'm slowly getting better. Now that i have no boyfriend (i think/hope) i'll have time for more of such. Read it at http://www.geocities.com/pippi4you2darling/thankU.html

if you want. Love. Kate.