Official Community Forums Home

I Really Love Giving A Man This Pleasure

Guest MJ

My b/f had never had a decent blow job till I gave him one. I have a trick that I do with the tip of my tounge right at the crease of his head. It really turns him on as I flick my tounge on that peice of skin and run it around the head of his cock. I also take my first finger and thumb and run it up and down his shaft making sure that I hit all the rippling veins. Between this and my tounge, he is extremely turned on and gets harder and explodes even harder.

And just for the record... Its not worth giving a hot sexxy blow job if you dont swallow. Of course.. I swallow. It must also be something about the lips because I have had several guys tell me that with a smile and mouth like mine they can see that I would give one awesome job.

Even my ex-husband said that he missed the way I gave him blow jobs and no one else has ever given him one as hot as mine. Talk about getting a swelled head...LOL !!! I love giving my b/f a blow job..it has always been a fetish of mine to do this for a man. I really love giving a man this pleasure. ONCE you have done it and done it right.. theres no turning back. It is a desire that you will crave! And so will he. I know I do!!!

• Members

My b/f had never had a decent blow job till I gave him one. I have a trick that I do with the tip of my tounge right at the crease of his head. It really turns him on as I flick my tounge on that peice of skin and run it around the head of his cock. I also take my first finger and thumb and run it up and down his shaft making sure that I hit all the rippling veins. Between this and my tounge, he is extremely turned on and gets harder and explodes even harder.

And just for the record... Its not worth giving a hot sexxy blow job if you dont swallow. Of course.. I swallow. It must also be something about the lips because I have had several guys tell me that with a smile and mouth like mine they can see that I would give one awesome job.

Even my ex-husband said that he missed the way I gave him blow jobs and no one else has ever given him one as hot as mine. Talk about getting a swelled head...LOL !!! I love giving my b/f a blow job..it has always been a fetish of mine to do this for a man. I really love giving a man this pleasure. ONCE you have done it and done it right.. theres no turning back. It is a desire that you will crave! And so will he. I know I do!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think you're the only one with a swelled "head" --as far as I can tell! Good for you! Sounds like everyone's having fun.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Heather

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 2 weeks later...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love giving my honey head! and he loves it too. And I recently discovered that it is a quick way for me to get wet! And about swallowing... definitely! There is nothing more erotic than having hot cum down your throat. And if you know about the male G-spot, you can make it even better for him. I find that gently massaging his G-spot when he cums intensifies his orgasm. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest ChristinaN

:) I fully agree with all the comments. I really enjoy giving my husband and blowjob and then of course, swallowing his hot cum. His cum actually tastes pretty good, unlike my past boyfriends.

I have a technique I discovered while visiting one of his por n websites when her was away on business.

I begin by stroking his cock with a regular grip, then lighten up my touch for a little while and then back to a firm grip. Then I go down on him, run my tongue the entire length of his cock, circle the head with my tongue and lightly suck each of his balls. Now for my new trick, I wet my index finger and place it at the opening of his ass and then gently massage it. As he gets closer to cumming, I gently slide my finger into his ass and that's all it takes to get him to blow his load into my waiting mouth.

• 2 weeks later...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed! Blowjobs are the best - I LOVE giving blowjobs to my husband and give him one almost eveyday, and sometimes multiple times in a day. Of course, he loves it too (but I have to admit, I love it as much as he does - hehe). I also swallow every drop, everytime - I like the feel and texture of his cum, and like the way it slides down my throat - I like doing a lot of other things too, but giving him blowjobs is at the top of my list. His buddies are insanely jealous 'cause their wives don't like giving head. Go figure!

• 3 weeks later...

um i just wanna know should i be embarrased when my g/f goes down on me and before she starts there is pre-cum she doesnt say anything about it but she has never done the job she always stops before im even half way there is this a problem or am i just bein paranoid

Hi my name is Neil and I'm 34 years old from Ottawa Canada. I agree that I'm sure most men love when there g/f swallow's there cum. There is something so hot about that. Personally it drives me crazy!!

I know because i recently have broken up with my g/f and I miss her amazing blow jobs, she used to always let me cum in her mouth. Awesome! I also want to say that if there are any woman in Ottawa Canada that would love to have Oral encounters then get back to me beacuse I love to go down on my womna and taste them mmmmmmm. It's just so good!

My e-mail addy is nmcrae_98@yahoo.com

missing bj's Neil.

Hi my name is Neil and I'm 34 years old from Ottawa Canada. I agree that I'm sure most men love when there g/f swallow's there cum. There is something so hot about that. Personally it drives me crazy!!

I know because i recently have broken up with my g/f and I miss her amazing blow jobs, she used to always let me cum in her mouth. Awesome! I also want to say that if there are any woman in Ottawa Canada that would love to have Oral encounters then get back to me beacuse I love to go down on my womna and taste them mmmmmmm. It's just so good!

My e-mail addy is nmcrae_98@yahoo.com

missing bj's Neil.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good luck Neil! Your old g/f was a good one for bjs - she probably enjoyed it as much as you did :) My husband loves getting head from me and we've been married a while - still says it's the best head he ever got. And when the woman loves doing it (like your old g/f probably did), it shows and that makes it hotter for the guy too. When I look up at my husband after he cums in my mouth, I sometimes open my mouth to show him the mouthful I have, then swallow - he almost gets hard again right then! It's fun. Good luck - find a woman who enjoys giving head and the guy can hardly stand it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wow this makes me happy to read i thought i was the only one who loves giving head. lol. theres times when i would rather suck his cock then have sex. i love it and so does he, he always wants it. its funny i will start doing it just to turn him on and then i will want sex and he wont do it he wants me to suck him dry lol and i agree its not right to not swallow because i know it doesnt taste the best but hell it makes them happy and i love making him happy

• Members
wow this makes me happy to read i thought i was the only one who loves giving head. lol. theres times when i would rather suck his cock then have sex. i love it and so does he, he always wants it. its funny i will start doing it just to turn him on and then i will want sex and he wont do it he wants me to suck him dry lol and i agree its not right to not swallow because i know it doesnt taste the best but hell it makes them happy and i love making him happy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WQow, he is one lucky guy. I love having sex and I really enjoy cumming in my wife's pussy but I would really enjoy a nice complete blowjob the next morning, cumming in her mouth and seing her swallow. That would be an awesome turn on.

I am sure that I would reciprocate in any way that pleases her.

• Members
WQow, he is one lucky guy. I love having sex and I really enjoy cumming in my wife's pussy but I would really enjoy a nice complete blowjob the next morning, cumming in her mouth and seing her swallow. That would be an awesome turn on.

I am sure that I would reciprocate in any way that pleases her.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Slurp slurp. I just finished giving my hubby a bj - yum yum - I always swallow - and he loves that (of course!). Going to give him another one tonight! Some of us do love giving head :)

• Members

Hi, I did'nt know that men have G spots too. Please tell me where to find this on my fianci. I want to try it on him. I Love giving him head. His cum is so tasty and wonderfull to me.... not salty at all like other men in my past. I love the taste of his cum so much that after we make love... I dont want to waste a drip of his hot sweet cum, I always clean him up after wards with my mouth, I can't think of a better ending to our love making. I would like to know where his G spot is, because i love driving him insainly crazy in bed. I want to blow his mind, as much as I wanna blow his cock. Please reply to this as fast as you can. Waiting for you answer......... Asian :P

• Members

My e-mail **********Please do not post personal email addresses**************

missing bj's Neil.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Just wanted to see if any of the other ladies had their tounges pierced. I don't know how many people think it makes a difference but the last guy I was with said he loved it. He told me I was the first women he'd been with that had it done. It's a bonus for me to thet he shared with me he injured himself and has a tough time keeping it up without a cock ring and said I was the first woman in years to get him hard and off without one. :D

• 1 month later...
:( my wife gives a great b/j, but she never finishes me off. when i go down on her i dont stop until she kicks me from between her legs. any ideas on how to get her to bring me across the finish line?

• Members
:( my wife gives a great b/j, but she never finishes me off. when i go down on her i dont stop until she kicks me from between her legs. any ideas on how to get her to bring me across the finish line?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What's her reason for never finishing you off in her mouth? Taste? Thought of it? What does hse say? Some women don't like the taste - part of that is diet - spicy stuff does not help cum taste good. Part is taste buds - if she can deep-throat you, she won;t taste anything if you cum down her throat. If she swallows quickly (like as you shoot) then she won;t taste much. She can use a mint - which makes it even hotter for you too - lots of ways.

Find out why first....

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

:) I always swallow his cum in a blow job, he likes to see his cum in my mouth, so i take my time and show it to him on my tongue. And swallowing helps keep it out of my hair.

I think a guys semen is very sexy, seeing it ooze on his shaft is soo sentious,gets me excited real quick. :rolleyes:

• Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:) Hi Ty Mann. Do you get on top in the 69 position so your cock is there for her so she can see it's manly shape and hardness? When she starts sucking dont stop licking and sucking her clitty, even after her orgasm, until she has several. 'Bet you'll find her very grateful and give you a super bj. :rolleyes:

• Members

some women just dont like cum, like me. i dont like to be came on, its probably just the stickiness that bothers me, and just the thought of it in my mouth makes me gag. although with jeremy, he can cum anywhere he wants, and it doesnt bother me. so my point of view about cum has changed, so umm yea i guess this prolly doesnt help you any, and i just babbled, but maybe it'll show its not just cause of you. maybe if you get her to use flavored lube or a mint, she wont be scared of the taste since it will be partially masked...if thats even the reason

• Members
:)  Hi Ty Mann. Do you get on top in the 69 position so your cock is there for her so she can see it's manly shape and hardness? When she starts sucking dont stop licking and sucking her clitty, even after her orgasm, until she has several.  'Bet you'll find her very grateful and give you a super bj.  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"orgasm" easier said then done!

Yeah, and I guess I'm special, but I love to give / receive!

• 1 month later...