Official Community Forums Home

So When the Desire Arises...

• Members

to cum in your partner's mouth, do you say "Can I cum in your mouth?" or "I want to jerk off in your mouth"  or something similar?

Of course, if you're going at it and the usual result is mouth orgasm, then it is what it is. I think it's goddamn hot if you set up at the outset finishing in your partner's mouth.

• Like 1

• Members

I think it adds a huge Erotic element when she's sucking me really good and I feel the Cum building up, I ask her, Can I cum in your mouth, and she stops for just a second and says YES! and then goes back to Sucking... SO HOT... Sure enough, a minute or so later, I fill her mouth with a big Load... Love to listen to her swallowing it all, too...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Members

No need for discussion when the answer is always yes.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

My husband and I are swingers so when we are fooling around with other sex partners,  we're always enjoying oral sex.  We went to a swingers party a few months ago and I announced to the men that I was interested in a gangbang. I layed on a table made just for things like that. It's cushioned to lay on something soft. It has stirrups perfect for holding your legs apart comfortably.  Guys take turns fucking the girls laying on it.  Other guys like standing beside you either at your head or your tits. Guys who stand there on the sides of you are only interested in having you suck their cocks. They also enjoy jacking off on you.  when I'm in that situation and I see that a guy is getting ready to cum and he's aiming for my face, I ask him to shoot it in my mouth to avoid getting it in my hair, eyes and up my nose. I would much rather catch it all in my mouth.  I don't swallow though. I open my mouth and lips to let the load of cum run down my chin and onto my chest. my husband makes me spit as much of it as possible on my tits. He loves sloppy last. He loves it when I'm covered in cum.  unfortunately over the years me and my husband have slowed down on oral play on each other unless we are in bed getting ready to have sex. I suck his cock as foreplay but never hard or long enough to make him cum  I want him to cum in my pussy. I used to suck his cock when we went for a long drive and there was a break in traffic. I would give him a bj but I haven't done that to him for years.  I might surprise him now that I'm thinking about it.  He would love that. Being swingers, when I'm in our car, it's usually me sitting in the back seat with another man that we picked up somewhere. I usually take my clothes off and fuck in the back seat while my husband drives us around. He watches as much as he can through the rear view mirror. Sometimes the guy doesn't want to fuck. Just oral. When that happens I will suck him off and enjoy it.

• Like 3

• Members

My regular partners know that they'll be getting it in their mouth so there's really never any discussion. Now that I'm older I find that first time partners expect it too but I'll still mumble that I'm close or tap their head in case they prefer to pull off. Rarely do I get a blowjob from someone who tells me in advance that they don't want cum in their mouth. They may take it and spit but it still goes there first. And honestly, I don't care. Any kind of blowjob that makes me cum is a good one. All that being said, I recently got together with a friend of a friend specifically to go down on her. She really wanted oral and wanted to watch herself get a good tonguing. She never said she was a squirter but BOY did I find out. No warning and that's OK too. She soaked me and I loved it. I've been with other squirters but not like she squirted and she did hold my head down between her legs and she squirted and then subsequently orgasmed. Now I know how it feels when I hold their head down on my cock. 

• Like 2

• Members
4 hours ago, tiptaste said:

My regular partners know that they'll be getting it in their mouth so there's really never any discussion. Now that I'm older I find that first time partners expect it too but I'll still mumble that I'm close or tap their head in case they prefer to pull off. Rarely do I get a blowjob from someone who tells me in advance that they don't want cum in their mouth. They may take it and spit but it still goes there first. And honestly, I don't care. Any kind of blowjob that makes me cum is a good one. All that being said, I recently got together with a friend of a friend specifically to go down on her. She really wanted oral and wanted to watch herself get a good tonguing. She never said she was a squirter but BOY did I find out. No warning and that's OK too. She soaked me and I loved it. I've been with other squirters but not like she squirted and she did hold my head down between her legs and she squirted and then subsequently orgasmed. Now I know how it feels when I hold their head down on my cock. 

You're a lucky guy!

• Like 1

• Members

When my wife first started having me cum in her mouth, I'd always warn her with an "I'm gonna cum!" or similar. Wasn't long, and she said I don't need to warn her, she can tell when I'm about to blow my load! 

I haven't warned her since! 

• Like 2