Official Community Forums Home

Unfortunate mishapes

• Members

Tootimid comes to the rescue. Kudos to Natalie and Lorraine for assisting  me with a lost package. Only the post office dropping off the package to wrong address or a package theft can be to blame but they resent out the items so i will have to sign for the package upon arrival or pick up at the post office. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
On 6/23/2024 at 10:49 AM, Kinky Twinkie said:

Tootimid comes to the rescue. Kudos to Natalie and Lorraine for assisting  me with a lost package. Only the post office dropping off the package to wrong address or a package theft can be to blame but they resent out the items so i will have to sign for the package upon arrival or pick up at the post office. 

I think your neighbors are on to you. They probably know what goes on behind closed doors and want apiece of the action. Set them up and leave an empty box with a note in it for them to take. If you really want to fuck with their heads put a giant butt plug in the box.

• Like 1

• Members

Hey that cost money i can use on myself

• Sad 1

• Members
On 6/26/2024 at 5:12 PM, Kinky Twinkie said:

Hey that cost money i can use on myself

You'll run out of money and toys if you don't stop the steal. Soak your sacrifical toy in ghost pepper juice and let them have at it. Should stop the porch bandits. You will know who the thief is by the way they walk.

• Confused 1