Official Community Forums Home

My 1st Time With Orgasm

idk18

I only had sex three times and i'd been a while since I do have some. I really want to have orgasm but do not know how. Can someone show me or ... explain it? what's the best vibrator to use? I tried couple time with my finger but it doesn't last long. :unsure:

• Members

Hiya Idk! Howard has given you some great advice. Mikaylas articles are wonderful and packed full of information on how to have that oragsm. You will find to that if you try to hard, or are so worried about it that you will have a harder time reaching it. Relax, enjoy your body and read. We are all here to help the best place to start though is to get to know your body and read Mikaylas articles, they have helped numerous ppl reach the big O. Good Luck and keep us informed.

If you still need help there are lots of us here that can go into major detail about them. Also just wanted to throw out there, when you feel yourself building to that point, this is a quite from Howard, "take deep breaths, count to five , and let it out slowly."

As far as the best vibrator, that all depends on what you are looking for. The review team including myself have written numerous reviews on different products here. There are so many different types of vibrators, it all depends on what you are looking for. The best place to start is to read the articles then come back here and post. If you are looking for a toy, check under the toy review section and you will find our honest opinions on the product.

Good Luck and please keep us posted!