Official Community Forums Home

What should I do?

I'm  in search of advice.... I have been with my girlfriend/wife for25 years...she recently told me that her sex drive is low and she doesn't want to have sex...we have always had a wild fulfilling sex life.. In fact that is probably the reason we've been together so long.. I tried to be understanding and not put demands on it... but I noticed she doesn't want no intimacy what so ever... We're both just started our 60's..we both just retired from work... I believe if you don't use it you will lose it... She gives in when I said things like l don't get mad at me if you see looking at other women... Which usually ends in pity sex not our wild sex that I'm used to... It's now have me not even want to touch her...what should I do....I gonna have sex...until I can't

• Like 1

• Members

Going through the same thing with my wife of over 30 years. I am just trying to make her feel appreciated, loved and desired without pressuring for sex. Yes it is hard to do and not be aroused but I have found out it does work and she instigates sex now, sure not as frequently as before but she does! Massages, kissing her neck from behind, showing and telling her your feelings. May sound lame to some people but I am not going elsewhere for sex and will do whatever is needed for her. 

• Like 5

• Members
34 minutes ago, Only As Old As I Act said:

Going through the same thing with my wife of over 30 years. I am just trying to make her feel appreciated, loved and desired without pressuring for sex. Yes it is hard to do and not be aroused but I have found out it does work and she instigates sex now, sure not as frequently as before but she does! Massages, kissing her neck from behind, showing and telling her your feelings. May sound lame to some people but I am not going elsewhere for sex and will do whatever is needed for her. 

I am ok with you !

i think it is the good way to follow. 
however, in my state of mind, you would search other women to fuck, not to replace your wife, but to satisfy your libido. 
to do this, you must separate love and sex, not to confuse those two entities. 
i think everyone can accept cheating , only when you know how to separate love and sex. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Members

Have gone through this for many years myself.  My wife will not accept me having a sex buddy so if it were to happen it would have to be very discrete and that makes it even more difficult to find someone.

Since your wife has no desire and if the suggestion Only As Old As I Act doesn't work (didn't work for me), then maybe you need to ask her straight up if it's okay to find someone as a sex buddy only.  If she says yes then see what you can arrange.  If she says no then you need to decide what to do.  In the meantime, masturbate a lot to get some relief.

• Like 2