Official Community Forums Home

Sensual Spine Flex Vibe

Mike_d

• Members

NO1859-1main.jpg

Sensual Spine Flexi-Vibe

This toy was so much fun!!

First off, I have to say this is THE MOST UNIQUE toy we have ever played with!!! When this toy came out of the box, my wife shot me a look of great interest and I knew we would have fun with this toy. We began to see what made it special. My wife noted the length was nice (7.5 inches) and she likes the pink jelly material. What shocked us most was the individual "vertebrae" that can be flexed and put in to just about any configuration you can imagine! We molded it into a J, U, S, C and a corkscrew! We hadn't even begun to use it and we were impressed! I got 3 AAA batteries and the configuration of how they fit is a little different, but it works out pretty easy, and I noticed the case is waterproof to boot! This toy was looking nothing but amazing.

So we decided to try it out, and I started by putting my wife in wrist cuffs that bound her to the bed. I began to tease her and use the vibrations, which are strongest at the tip, to tease her lips and clit. She was enjoying the teasing but really wanted to see if this toy could her G-spot. So I took another toy, one of our old fav's, out and began to work her clit while I molded the Sensual Spine to see if it would do the job. I put it in a J shape but with a little less hook at the end ( almost like an L ), like a traditional G-spot vibe. I didn't think it would hold up, but it seemed to really sit in place. The vertebrae didn't pop out of place and it held it's shape well. I streched it a little to a U that was almost a V and began to work it like a handle for a crank. This really began to drive her up the walls and with a little added stimulation from the pocket rocket I was using and she had a strong G-spot orgasm.

We were so happy, we used it again the next night! This time was a corkscrew and as I screwed it in, she admitted that she loved the way it hit all of her vaginal walls in different areas, and it really held up and didn't loose shape. The corkscrew didn't give her the G-spot orgasm like the night before, but it did get her more than ready for me. This time I pulled it out and using the small bulb at the end, worked her while I was in her and gave her a nice set of mulitples.

We have not tried this toy anally, but I am looking forward to it with great anticipation. This toy will bend to fit almost any thing you can dream up and holds it's shape really well. I noticed that it's not much louder than a vibrating cell phone and yet it's pretty strong. It's very easy to clean and I had little to no odor right out of the package. I washed it once and what smell there was went away totally. This toy really is unique and packs qutie a bang for you buck. If you have alot of toys and are looking to add something different that is only limited by your imagination, this is excellent. If you are a beginner looking for a toy that you can mold to find just the right spot, definately add this to your wish list. This toy is almost the entire alphabet!

So wanna buy a vowel? How about an "O"?

I was skeptical at how well this toy would hold its shape, but I'm glad to hear that it does! Even with thrusting and such. How hard was it to bend in place?

Glad to hear it worked so well!!!

• Members

I must say this sure does look like fun and I am glad to hear it was too. I am trying to finish a review on a DP toy and it is bendable just like that. Bet you never knew the alphabet could be so much fun. :P

• Members

I was also skeptical, but each section "pops" into place and holds up pretty well. If you leave a long section, it can bed on you, but we had the end bent up and the middle a little twisted and it held shape really well. There were some shapes that work better than others, but I leave it up to everyone to find which one they like most, that was half the fun!