Official Community Forums Home

Virtual Sex

• Members

Has anyone had virtual sex encounters and how did it go?

• Like 1

• Members

Do you mean like live camera?  

• Members
Just now, Upforit2 said:

Do you mean like live camera?  

Yes. 

• Members
Just now, HotMom said:

Yes. 

I was just curious how that would work and would love to watch an example. Call me naive.

• Members

I’d like to too but it would have to be with someone I know or otherwise comfortable with. Anonymity would be out the window. 

• Like 2

• Members

I’ve done it before with several people! I can’t describe the orgasms I have through doing it. It’s unbelievable. When you have someone telling you what they want done to their bodies and you’re telling them the Same and you hear the moans of ecstasy cuming from the other end and someone is yelling at you to cum or telling you that you will cum when they want you to! I can’t describe it but I will tell you that the last time I cum I was still trembling 30 minutes later from the aftershock! It’s like you enter another dimension or the twilight zone! I am looking forward to my next out of body experience!

• Haha 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Upforit2 said:

I’d like to too but it would have to be with someone I know or otherwise comfortable with. Anonymity would be out the window. 

That's for sure.

• Members

I've had a many times! It's really Hot! A 3 way call would be amazing too!!

• Like 2

• Members
7 hours ago, HotMom said:

Has anyone had virtual sex encounters and how did it go?

Not on camera -- yet -- but I've been on Live Chat with a sex worker or two and it was VERY erotic. I came hard during those chats, listening to her moan and suck and telling me she wants me to cum...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Members

I imagine a handful of members here have experimented with some virtual sex or at least mutual play. Like everything else, a certain connection probably makes it that much more enjoyable. Given the right situation and everyone's willingness to make it a good time would be great!

• Confused 1

• Members
31 minutes ago, letsallfeelgood said:

I imagine a handful of members here have experimented with some virtual sex or at least mutual play. Like everything else, a certain connection probably makes it that much more enjoyable. Given the right situation and everyone's willingness to make it a good time would be great!

But how do you make sure no one records the session?

• Like 1

• Members
49 minutes ago, cirrus20 said:

But how do you make sure no one records the session?

Agree, i know of people who have had this happen and it is a bad deal when people are taken advantage of.