Official Community Forums Home

Saturn - Plus Cock Ring

*Mikayla's~Man*

• Members

TLC0640-6main.jpg

Hey guys and gals, it is time for my second review, and this product I am really excited about! Guys, if you have not tried a cock ring, you really need to - and I have the perfect choice - this Saturn Plus Cyberskin Cock Ring. Cock rings are not just for those dudes who have problems with their little dudes - any man can benefit by using a cock ring. I will admit, when Mik first suggested a cock ring to me a few years back I was a bit offended, I thought I wasn't holding my own. After trying just a simple ring, I was hooked. My erections were stronger, harder and lasted longer and the payoff was a fantastic orgasm (and many for Mik.)

So, now when we get rings to try, I say bring it on baby! This one was unique in that it was cyberskin, had a "testicle" ring, and a long shaft for extra support. The package says to "grab your favorite goddess and enjoy an erection of mythical proportions." Well, I do have a favorite goddess :P and who wouldn't want an erection of mythical proprotions??? So, a few nights back we were going at it hot and heavy and I suggested MY new toy (seems odd to say MY toy, but it is for me). I got it out of the package and gave it to Mik. She already had me hard as a rock so she sort of rolled this elongated ring down over my cock. When it reached the base she tucked my balls into the testicle ring. Word of advice guys, if you do not already shave your balls - DO IT before you try this ring. I am lucky that I am bare of hair cause it would have hurt to have this done with hair.

She got my balls lovingly into the ring and then asked me if we were supposed to do anything with the longer shaft extension thing. If you look at the picture, you see that it is not just a ring, but more of a cylinder - and when you put it on your hard cock, it still protrudes about an inch or an inch and a half down your shaft. I will say, it felt GREAT! The relatively tight squeeze of the cock shaft part combined with having my balls squeezed rocked seriously hard!

We decided to start sex - and start we did. The combination of Mik and this ring gently squeezing my shaft felt GREAT. You can easily go all the way in without worrying that the ring will cause a problem, the only thing it did was sort of roll up a bit at times, but once it got well lubricated it stopped doing this. Mik reminds me to remind all of you folks that this ring is cyberskin, so always use a water-based lubricant (there, I did my duty!) ;)

I can honestly say that this little ring made sex last longer, my erection was harder, and since it isn't as tight as a standard cock ring, you really don;t have to worry about keeping it on too long. When it was time for me to cum (after a long, hot session) my balls felt like they were going to explode - in a good way - and I came in a massive hot load that seriously felt better than when I cum without a ring on. I highly recommend this ring to any guy who wants to have a more intense orgasm or who wants to make his erecction rockin!

Take your goddess to the moon and back with awesome ring - you and she will be glad you did!

MM

get the ring dude