Official Community Forums Home

Too Much Part 2

• Members

Ok TT friends. This is part 2 of "how much sex is too much". It's important for me to get your feedback as part 2 of my first question.

Can a very horny female cause a male to stop ejaculating? In other words, dry him up? Gets orgasms but no ejaculation.

• Like 1

• Members

In younger days, my wife and I could go at each other for hours, and I had 6, and a few times even 8 orgasms. The first one was always big one, and I'd squirt out 10 or 12 good shots, plus some little ones and ame cum drooling at the end. After that, each subsequent orgasm produced less cum. I'd start shooting, and after a few shots, I was still pumping, but little was squirting out. Evcen after 6 cummings, and those usually were about 3 short shots, I still was shooting! 

Could a guy run out? I'm sure he could, but even now, I'm good for 3, and sometimes 4, and there's still some amount of cum coming out of me every time! I just don't have to worry about putting an eye out these days! :lol:

• Like 1

• Members
29 minutes ago, HotMom said:

Ok TT friends. This is part 2 of "how much sex is too much". It's important for me to get your feedback as part 2 of my first question.

Can a very horny female cause a male to stop ejaculating? In other words, dry him up? Gets orgasms but no ejaculation.

You have heard of dry lock so you must be aware of that fatal syndrome called dry cock. It is the male version of a retrograde ejaculation. The balls shrink to the size of raisins while your cock turtles.

• Sad 1

• Members
17 minutes ago, Susan James said:

You have heard of dry lock so you must be aware of that fatal syndrome called dry cock. It is the male version of a retrograde ejaculation. The balls shrink to the size of raisins while your cock turtles.

Great information. However, the man I'm speaking of has perfectly sized balls.

• Like 2

• Members
4 hours ago, Susan James said:

Not for long if you keep fucking him dry.

What am I supposed to do Susan James? What would you do? Would you stop cold turkey? 

• Members
3 minutes ago, HotMom said:

What am I supposed to do Susan James? What would you do? Would you stop cold turkey? 

Don't listen to him. He doesn't have balls.

• Haha 3

• Members
11 minutes ago, all the time said:

Don't listen to him. He doesn't have balls.

LOL! Thank you ATT. 😊

• Like 2

• Members

Ive never heard of dry lock ,  my women always have 4- 7 or 8 orgasms before I have one, 

• Like 3

• Members
On 9/8/2024 at 5:43 PM, HotMom said:

If that ever happens, I make them fuck me with a dildo..... Keeping me cumming while their balls fill back up

• Like 6
  • Haha 1