Official Community Forums Home

Little Over Acheiver (dual Bullet)

jesso

• Members

I'm really into toys that you can use in multiple areas and multiple ways. This little toy was quite the over achiever. I tried it in a variety of combinations and all were wonderful and gave me a BIG orgasm each time.

I loved how lightweight it was and the multi speed feature is a major plus. It was really quiet, which for me living with roommates can be a factor in how often I use certain toys. I've used toys that had wires and a lot of times they've been a nuisance. But these wires were pretty thin and virtually unnoticeable. If you have ever used any anal toys with thick wires you know what I'm talking about!!!!

Texturally I loved the smaller bullet with its smooth and more powerful vibration. I didn't enjoy the larger bullet quite as much because I don't really like ridged toys. If you like ribbed condoms this might be right up your alley. The outside plastic is hard which definitely made the vibration stronger, but you do have to be a little more careful with it orally.

My boyfriend LOVED this toy. He loved watching me start off with it on my own. And then the multi speed vibrations were great for him during sex! Overall I give the Dual Bullet a B+

Link: Dual Bullet

GK13009Cmain.jpg