Official Community Forums Home

My Favorite Toy!

Lemony

My favorite toy is the midnight vibe. It's simple and natural, which is exactly what I need. I only need him on my own about once a week, but hubby gets involved a few times himself, so "Bob" sees a lot of action :ph34r: I had to name him because we're so close. ;)

We both love the Decadent Indulgence 3. Yes it is expensive but totally worth it. My wife has many mulitples when using its many functions! :D We used to love the Jack Rabbit but it broke and so we replaced it with something much better!

Now I like using the Sexual Safari on my wife although the lion's nose makes it a little uncomfortable for her so I have to be careful there. LAst night all we used was a little cheap white vibe while having sex (me on top with her using the vibe) and I think we woke up the entire town...you know, sometimes the toys can be very simple and do just fine. Even if the toys don't talk to you, have bells and whistles, and give you high fives when you're finished, they are all still good no matter how simple they are! :lol: