Official Community Forums Home

G-spot Butterfly

nosleepnmesa

• Members

no1904-2main.jpg

I will admit that I am a big fan of the butterflies. Well when I saw this in my latest box I was extremely excited to try it. Since with most butterflies they are easily concealed, and actually very quiet and are great to bring a little excitement into cleaning your house or some are even great to go out in public with.

This butterfly is made of a jelly with a 4” shaft that has little nubs on it. There is also a clitoral and anal stimulator. This product takes 2AA batteries, and happens to be in my favorite color. When I opened the package I noticed that there are 3 straps instead of the usual 2, to help keep this in place. I washed my new butterfly in anti-bacterial soap and warm water. Then set out to test this out while cleaning my house. Two of the adjustable straps go up and around your thighs and the 3rd goes around your waist. These will adjust to just about any size person. Once I got it completely adjusted to fit me, I noticed that it would not stay in place, sense this product seems to be a little heavier then the other butterfly I have tested. There is a small wire, which is long enough to insert the remote into your pocket. I decided to get dressed and see if it would help hold this in place. Although I was not having much luck keeping this in place, I was not going to give up so instead I decided to lie on my bed to play.

I got comfortable and got the butterfly in place and decided to turn it on. There are two controls on this remote, the one on the left controls the vibrations for the entire toy, and the one on the right controls the speed of the rotation of the shaft. The lowest setting really didn't do anything for me, so I turned it all the way up. I found that even lying on my bed I still had to hold this in place with my hand. Just when I thought I wasn't going to get anything out of it, the little nubs hit my perfect spot and with the rubbing of the nubs and the rotation it brought me to have a g-spot orgasm, as far as the stimulation from the clitoral, and anal stimulators I really didn't get much from them.

I will say though although this product did bring me to have a g-spot orgasm. There are better butterflies out there that aren't as heavy and stay in place a lot better then this one. Although this one didn't allow me to get up and move around due to it being so heavy, it still did deliver a g-spot orgasm like the package says.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5325

Just looking at the toy and what it does, makes it sound heavier than the "traditional" butterflies. Most traditional ones are small, and have a bullet in them, and that's about it.

I'm glad it worked for you. I was curious. I may have to see about that one......