Official Community Forums Home

Cute As A Bug!

swirlygirlie

• Members

NO1042-1main.jpg

I love vibrators! I own about a dozen, but The Ladybug by Nass Toys is definitely the cutest piece of silicone I’ve ever put between my legs!

The Ladybug is a small, ladybug-shaped vibrator with stubby feelers on the top. The feelers are meant to surround your clitoris while the ladybug sits just below that, on the base of your pelvis. The ‘bug’ is touted as a “couples product” and comes with removable straps so you can wear it during intercourse. You can also remove the straps and turn your bug over to use the contoured back of the ladybug directly on your clit.

When I saw the straps, I was a little worried they would cut into my hips (I'm a curvy girl) and distract me from what I was trying to accomplish. I also don't normally like corded vibrators, because the cord seems to get in the way just when I don’t want anything in my way, but this wasn’t the case with the Ladybug. I was able to slip on the straps and keep the cord out of the way, even in the dark. The straps are adjustable and have a large range of adjustment.

The cord is attached to a variable speed dial, and while it’s nice to have the variation, the max vibration was still a little weak for my taste. But it may be perfect for those who don’t like a lot of intense stimulation. Also, as promised, it's very quiet. You could wear it to the grocery store and have a very nice orgasm amidst the frozen foods!

I first used my bug during doggie-style sex and based on his performance, I think my husband liked it as much as I did. If you’re wearing the bug you can obviously feel the stimulation, and the person penetrating you can feel the vibration too.

As a masturbation tool, straps came in very handy! I did what the box suggested and turned the bug over, but I kept it strapped to my hips. Then, because my hands were free, I could still penetrate myself with another toy. Made for a very nice orgasm! :rolleyes:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5035

• Members

Good Review!! Just a little hint make sure you had the picture of the product and the link so that way we will all know for sure what product you are talking about. Also a quick question, I am assuming that the straps are adjustable. Also would you say that they would adjust easliy? Also was this product loud or do you think it could be worn out and about?

Thanks!! I think this is the link to this toy.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5035