Official Community Forums Home

Making Sex Fun(with Games And Toys)

nosleepnmesa

• Members

DVD_AE0163main.jpg

Looking for new ways to spice up your sex life? I really have to give it to Sinclair Intimacy Institute. This video is Volume 3 in their series of educational videos. Making Sex Fun (with games and toys). This video also features 3 different sex educators. I was a little skeptical of this film thinking to myself what could I learn from this, I mean I role-play a lot with my husband; we use toys and also many rooms of the house. Well believe it or not we learned a few new things.

I was EXTREMELY impressed with this video. The people in this film were your average everyday people, which made this video even more interesting for us. The video went through numerous types of toys, from the basic bullets, to the hands free butterfly, including the dual action vibes. The video also showed how to use them and incorporate them into your sexual play. Along with that it gave numerous ideas and locations on where to have sex, in the office, kitchen, pool and even outdoors, along with other places that some people would not even think of. The video covers other things like romantic sex how to make your playtime a little more romantic, fantasy playing, different positions, absolutely INCREDIBLE. My husband and I HIGHLY enjoyed this video; it will be used as reference for us from time to time when we run out of ideas or need to find something new to enhance our sex life. The video also has a few special features that we found to be very helpful, chapter Selection, sexual health information, behind the scenes, plus a bonus short film.

I would HIGHLY recommend this film to every couple. This video is also great if you are thinking about adding toys to your sex life, the film will give you a wonderful inside view to the world of toys, games and fun. This video may even help you to pick your first toy. I must say this video was highly educational and entertaining for my husband and I. To be completely honest we both learned a new trick that we are going to try out tonight.

Happy Viewing!!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5358

• Members

Great review, Katprr, and yay for you and your hubby for being able to add a couple exciting "newnesses" to your lovelife! :)

I have one of the Sinclair DVDs to review and I'm very excited about it, having heard so many things from people here on the forum!

Have fun tonight! ;)