Official Community Forums Home

Double Penetrator Cock Ring

nosleepnmesa

• Members

no1914-1main.jpg

Double your fun!!! I was so excited to see this in my latest box from Tootimid. I will admit that I do love to have double penetration from time to time. This product is perfect for that and will leave you and your partner's hands free to do other things. I can tell you from experience that sometimes you have to be a little coordinated to have a toy penetrate you, along with your partner. This product sure does solve the problem, and leaves your hands free to do other things.

I knew when I saw this that it was going to be a long night of orgasms. Since this product has a stimulator. Here is a little bit of the basics; this product is made of a jelly type material and therefore is very easy to stretch, at the top of the cock ring is a clitoral or even can be used as a testicle stimulator. There is a small bullet that comes with this, that is inserted into the stimulator; the bullet takes 2watch batteries (that are included). Make sure that you unscrew the end of the bullet and remove the sticker that is covering the bottom of the one of the batteries. Also attached is an extra penis with an approximate 4.5” length and about a 1”girth. The penis is also bendable so you can adjust it for easier insertion.

I started off by giving my husband an erotic blowjob. He then inserted the bullet into the cock ring and began to rub it on my clit. The vibrations are just enough on high to really tease me. Once my husband was semi-erect I placed the ring over him. It was very easy to stretch over without any problems. We then grabbed our favorite anal lube and lubed up the extra penis for some anal fun. My husband began to slowly play with my ass until I said I was ready he then slowly inserted the extra penis in my ass as his hard cock was going into my pussy. We were in the doggie style position; I thought my husband was going to come on the spot. I can't tell you how many times he said how excited he was and how hot it was to watch another cock penetrate me at the same time. This product brought me to have a toe curling orgasm, and my husband to come extremely hard.

My husband loved feeling the stimulation on the top of his cock as much as I loved feeling it on my clit. This product is not overwhelming at all and I think it would be perfect for anyone wanting to experience the double penetration. I can tell you that this will sit at the top of our toy boxes.

So why not double your fun??

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5320

• Members

Thanks for the review... I like that it's jelly so it's soft and not too big.

I think I need me one of these before my next visit. mmmmmmm

• Members

really good review, and I am jelous that I didn't get one of these in my box! Seriously though, was the jelly hard to get in, did it bend alot or give you any problems? was it too small for someone who is well practiced at anal or just right?

• Members

The Jelly was great easy to get in no problems didn't bend unless I bent it. It was just right even for advanced anal players like myself. I enjoyed it and my husband loved it to.

Hmmm.....may have to expand my horizons!! :P;)