Official Community Forums Home

Body Markers

Mikayla1

• Members

TLC1410-8main.jpg

COLOR ME HORNY! Yes, it is true, my hubby and I actually tried (and liked) these non-toxic (but not edible) adult body markers! At first it was a blast from the past remembering when we used chocolate paints on our honeymoon - but hey, it is never too late to revisit your youth! While I think my hubby had more fun drawing what he thinks the baby looks like on my tummy - I actually had quite a bit of fun writing sexy messages on his back and having him quess what I wrote.

When I got to 'FUCK ME' - he knew what I had written, and he obliged my request! These little crayons are in neon colors - they show up better than I thought they would and they wash off easily with just a wet wash cloth with a dab of soap. They were actually a lot of fun to play with - and got us both naked and thinking colorful thoughts!

I would recommend these little crayons to any couple! Surprise your lover by proposing on their tummy. Write a dirty message on YOURSELF for your lover to see. Perhaps draw an arrow leading somewhere suggestive with instructions! The only limit to the possibilities lie in your own imaginations! Why not bring a little childhood fun into the bedroom in a very adult way - color yourself horny with these special crayons! Hey, at under 6 bucks you can't get regular crayons for that price

Color your world

• Members

Oh my gosh, I love them! Great, FUN review, Mikayla. These go along with some of the other fun types of games my hubby and I play with one another -- I can't wait to get these!! :)

• Members

Great Review!!! These sound like fun, I might have to try them hehe when my husband is sleeping, slowly wake him up writting sexual comments on his back to see if he could firgue them out, and if he does he wins, and if he doesnt then we keep going tell he does sounds like loads of fun to me.