Official Community Forums Home

Mounds Of Joy

Tyger

to9402-6main.jpg

Sometimes you feel like a nut…sometimes ya don’t.. Sorry, I couldn’t resist. But that’s exactly what I thought when I pulled out my newest fuschia dildo made by Penthouse!

Made with a smooth gelatin rubber, and has an E-Z Bend feature, allowing the shaft of this toy to be bent in a variety of angles for the ultimate O. You can have the regular straight shaft, or make it into a G-Spot toy, or give it just a slight curve to it. And it’s really easy to bend. It’s also water friendly! It also has a handy-dandy wrist strap, so you don’t have to worry about dropping your slippery friend.

This toy is NOT for beginners! It even looks intimidating there in the package The total length is 9”, however, please take into consideration the shaft that goes inside you is only 5.5”. The rest is handle. But it is 1.50’ in diameter. It has mounds all along the main shaft too. More stimulation....promising!

Washing it off, the rubbery odor went almost away, it wasn’t bad for my overly sensitive sense of smell. And it wasn’t overly tacky after washing it either. Very cool!

So, while hubby’s away, me & the Mounds will play! I bend it into a g-spot toy at first, lubed it up, put the band around my wrist, and started teasing myself with it. Adding to the benefits, the mounds really feel good against my lips & clit. Shortly, I slowly ease it inside of me, feeling each mound going in, and the sensation was awesome! I used it as a g-spot toy, but, if you push against the curve/bend you add to this toy, it does bend back slightly, so you can’t really push hard against your g-spot, if that’s what you like & need. So I straightened it just a bit, and kept thrusting.

This toy is big enough for me to feel very full. And we all know that I just LOVE feeling full! Plus, the way the base is made, it’s very easy to hang on to, and easy to thrust as well. No worrying about loosing my rhythm by dropping or loosing my grip! Another bonus in my book! And the pliable rubbery material feels SO good!! So good, in fact, that, with minimal clit stimulation, the mounds, fullness, and feeling I got when using this toy, I was cumming in very little time!

I was pretty impressed with this toy. Though, it didn't have the pressure I need to have a G-spot O, the fullness and mounds of this toy make it a great addition to moderate-expert level toy users, and I will definitely be using this one again!

Can you handle Mounds of Joy?

UPDATE:

Last night, hubby was home and looking at the array of toys, and decided to use the Mounds Of Joy on me. He LOVED playing with the different positions that it bent into, that it was so basic, didn't have to worry about knobs, buttons, or anything else. & loved watching it go in and out of me, seeing each mound slowly thrust in & out. He also liked the ease that it went in as well. In fact, he drove me crazy using that, and his tongue to bring me over the edge more than once!!