Official Community Forums Home

Cantering Across My Clit

jaspir

• Members

no1911-1main.jpg

I was never one of those horsey girls. The times I tried horseback riding as a child, the guides always said, “You have to let the horse know who’s in control.” Well, obviously the horse was! But I didn’t mind losing control to the tiny flying horse on the Pegasus vibrator.

This is more of a cute than a sexy looking toy. In fact, it might make you laugh, especially if you’re using it with a partner. It’s pink and penis shaped, with a small horse attached to the base. The designers could have spent a little longer on the horse’s homely little face and plain, triangular wings.

On first glance, it looks pretty complicated. Two buttons control the realistic looking head of the vibe, which you can rotate clockwise or counterclockwise. Two more buttons control Pegasus’ little feet, which canter or gallop across your clitoris. It is a bit noisy, maybe enough for kids or housemates to hear from beyond a closed bedroom door.

After I spent a couple of minutes configuring the four AA batteries and studying the buttons, it was easy to operate. I inserted the vibrator in four or five inches, until I could feel those heavenly hooves on my clit. Even the low vibration is pretty powerful. What can I say? It sure got me off, and I’ll use it again and again.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5343

I LOVE dual action toys! This one looks really cute! Thanks for the info!