Official Community Forums Home

E-glass Petite Anal Plug

Tyger

to8409-6main.jpg

So, we’re opening up to the wonderful sensations of anal sex, and I get the E-Glass Petite Anal Plug from Adam & Eve. I was so excited to have my first beginner anal toys, and couldn’t wait to have hubby try it out on me! Plus, this toy comes with a small red velvet pouch to put the toy in for protection in storage, and discretion as well. Very nice!

This item is clear hand-blown E-Glass, with 3 graduating beads along the shaft, not only giving it a comfortable, pleasurable fit, but also makes this item look very pretty. I love glass toys because of how they look, feel, ease of cleaning, and care as well. With E-glass you also don’t need to worry about which lube is safe to use with it, because it doesn’t matter. Silicone or water-based lubes are great with E-Glass!

So, it was MY night to revisit anal sex, since hubby's been the recipient lately. Hubby started off by giving me some tender oral lovin’ to get me ready, hot, & bothered. That worked! I had gotten the plug out of the package and washed beforehand, and also had the small sample of lube that came with the E-Glass Plug ready for use too.

Breathing deeply, relaxing myself, hubby applied the lube generously to the toy and to my anus slowly started easing the toy inside my anus. The lube was very slick, and very nice.

Still being new to the anal world, it was a bit uncomfortable, feeling that going UP inside of me, when my body said, um, no, it’s suppose to go OUT. :blink: But relaxing as much as I was able too, I concentrated on how it felt. Between the glass and lots of lube, there was no friction, and no pain! Even better! The plug was nestled all the way inside me, and hubby loved seeing just the base of the toy outside of me.

When I was comfortable enough, hubby slowly entered me, and it felt GREAT for both of us to feel each bead of the anal toy. Plus, having both orifices filled, I felt a wonderful fullness like none other! Oh yeah! It didn’t take us long to cum at all! This toy will be a part of my anal experience for years to come! I may (I said MAY) even let hubby share the pleasure & feeling of E-Glass…..

Experience E-Glass Anal

• Members

Great review, Tyger! :) I've been looking (LOTS) at this one, wanting to get it. It's pretty, it's simple, it's slender, and it's GLASS!! Weeee!! Thanks for the info!

• 9 months later...
  • Members

to8409-6main.jpg

“Glass in my ass?! No way!”

If you find yourself thinking this, get out of that mindframe right now and try E-Glass Petite Plug. This adorably simple anal plug is 3 inches long and only half an inch wide. That’s approximately the average size of a finger. If you’ve been being pleasured in the backside digitally, why not progress to a toy?

My husband and I are still novices to anal sex. We do have a few anal toys, but I was looking for something specific. From the description and other reviews, the Petite Plug sounded right up my alley (all pun intended), so I bought it, being very excited to try it out.

After some hot & heavy messing around with my husband one night, he turned me over onto my hands & knees. After liberally applying silicone lube to both my anal opening and the plug, he slid the first bead in me. It was SO smooth and SO easy to slide into me; it wasn’t uncomfortable in the slightest. It wasn’t long before he had all three beads in me. When my husband entered me (Oo I LOVE double penetration!), he was able to feel a difference/a tightness, even moreso when my vaginal muscles clenched during orgasm.

With some anal plugs, the neck before the flat base isn’t long enough to be held in well by the sphincter muscles alone. This plug had no such problem. Once it was in, it was in and my husband never had to touch it until it was time to come out.

E-glass is smooth and pretty, a cinch to clean, and can be heated or cooled for different sensations. The Petite Plug is a great, non-intimidating size for newbies and can be used for solo or couple play. This particular one surpasses the other anal plugs we have and is going in our favorites drawer, right next to the bed!