Official Community Forums Home

Cats Eyes Stainless Steel Ben Wa Balls

Tyger

NO1200main.jpg

I’ve always wanted to try Ben Wa Balls, and now was my chance with my latest delivery of Cats Eyes Ben Wa Balls.

They came in a convenient clear carrying case, semi resembling a cat’s face. And the balls are nestled in some black foam, so they won’t clang around. The balls are heavy, stainless steel, and coated with a gold tone. So, anyone with an allergy to metals, these are NOT the balls for you. These balls are also smaller than I had expected. Maybe like a medium sized marble, a half an inch in diameter. So, yeah, they're small.

I decided to try them out while hubby was out doing some yard work. I was excited at the prospect of using them, so my own natural juices & the smoothness of the balls made insertion easy. Although, since they are so heavy, I will recommend that they be put inside while you’re lying down. I slide them in one at a time, and loved the coolness of them, then feeling them slowly warm up inside of me.

I stood up, squeezing my muscles around the balls, and start walking around with them. Now, I do do my Kegels every chance I get, and have been complimented on my strength of them, so that’s not an issue. What I wasn’t use to, was the heaviness of the balls, and I guess just the balls in general. I gave them about an hour of my time, trying to give myself the benefit of their pleasure, but, I think, being a Ben Wa beginner, these balls were a bit too much, weight wise (or maybe too small) for me to handle and appreciate at this time. They kept sliding down, where they felt like they were going to come out. That felt uncomfortable. So, I ended up taking them out, with no O’s for me with this item this time. <_<

But, as they say, practice makes perfect!! :)

I'm no quitter so I think I may start off with some lighter, bigger balls, and work my way down.

Get the Cats Eyes

Yes they did, but, like I said in my previous post, I think that they were a bit too "advanced" for me as a beginner Ben Wa Ball user. I think it's like comparing a 20 lb weight to a 5 lb one. You always want to start lighter and work your way up.