Official Community Forums Home

Looking For The Best Remote Control Clit Stimulator

Trayr

Does anyone know what the best remote control clit stimulator is??? I had the butterfly one but it broke after only using it 2x's...

• Members

Hi, I would have to say if you are just looking for a clitoral stimulation the bullets(eggs) are awesome. I own a few of them and I will tell you they are great, there are some wireless ones along with some that have a long enough wire with a remote that is easy hidden in your pocket with a shirt covering the wire.

I love the bullet for a few reason, it is multi-speed, small semi quiet, easily concealed, doesn't get in the way during intercourse at all. Here is a few links to some bullets. I am not quit sure if this is what your looking for but I hope this helps.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=4998

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=4978

Or you can just type in the search above bullets and numerous ones will come up.

Good luck!!!! ;)

Not only check out the Shopping section, but also the Toy Review Section. You may be able to find one there that has been reviewed honestly. I've had several PMs telling me that our reviews have helped them in one way or another by our instructions and directions on how well or not a toy worked.