Official Community Forums Home

Tie The Knot Restraint Kit

Valntyn

• Members

ss67001main.jpg

This wasn’t one of my review-items, but my husband & I have had this for a while, and I couldn’t help but add a personal review for this kit. It’s just that great.

After many years with my husband, last year I found he had a secret desire to participate in bondage. With our “we’ll try anything together once” belief, I pushed aside my conflicting thoughts about it & ordered the Tie the Knot kit. With the picture of the playful bride on the package & the Velcro straps, it seemed a “safe” way to enter into it & that’s what I needed, to feel safe in trying this.

When I received the kit, I opened it up & looked at it curiously. The kit comes with a soft, white, felt blindfold & 4 straps, two for ankles & two for wrists. One end of each strap attaches to the feet of the bed; the other end comes up over the mattress to Velcro around your ankles/wrists. Being Velcro makes it so you CAN get out all on your own if you need to, but it’s strong enough to keep you in place, even if you’re pulling hard during orgasm. The straps are long enough that they should work on any size bed. We have a high Queen-size bed. These fit with room to spare.

The idea of bondage intrigued me, but I had scary reservations about being “helpless” & tied up. Taking the time to look the kit over before using it made me more comfortable. Plus, I trusted my husband fully, so I gave him my blessing.

We started slow. For a while, we only used the wrist restraints. I was able to move my legs, wrap them around him during sex & writhe from orgasm. After a while, we added the ankle restraints, holding me spread eagle. Then, last night, for the first time, I wore the blindfold. That was the scariest part for me. For about two (LONG) minutes, I didn’t think I’d be able to go through with it, but I made myself think it through: I was in a safe place... it was my husband with me... we had our SAFE WORD if I began to get scared & needed out immediately.

(A safe word is something totally unrelated to sex - DOORKNOB, TURTLE, CACTUS - that’s said when you want the activity to stop then & there, no fooling around. It’s used so your mate knows it’s not just part of the play, that you’re uncomfortable & want to stop NOW.)

It ended up being a fantastic experience. Right from the start, to make me comfortable, he talked to me while he pleasured me. He turned the SCARY EVENT into a GAME. With each orgasm I had, he released one of the bonds. Between him, the use of our Silver Bullet & our Rubber Whip, I was exploding in orgasms & gaining restraint-freedom at the same time.

Our love-making session lasted longer than usual & we were completely spent afterward. It took a while for me to get to the point where we could use the whole kit, but we had fun along the way & it was soooo worth it.

I especially recommend this kit to anyone interested in, but hesitant about, getting into light bondage. It’s cute, it’s safe & it’s FUN. Take your time. Enjoy baby steps. And remember to agree to a SAFE WORD before the hanky-panky starts.

That is awesome that you were able to overcome your fears like that!!

This is a great example of learnng to trust your SO, and easing your way into trying something new!! Awesome!!

• 4 months later...
  • Members
That is awesome that you were able to overcome your fears like that!!

This is a great example of learnng to trust your SO, and easing your way into trying something new!! Awesome!!

I'm thinking about buying one of these kits. Is it a high quality kit? When you say felt, is it cheaply made? How does it feel? I think the feel of the restraints and blindfold on your skin are important factors.

• Members

The felt of this kit is very soft and feels great against my skin. The mask has been hand washed several times (and comes clean very easily) and is still in perfect condition. The restraints are strong, yet comfortable.

I still recommend this kit to any nervous novice. :)