Official Community Forums Home

Looking For Something, Not Sure If It Exists!

madsonsnmo

I am looking for some pills or something so that I can actually swallow when giving a blowjob.

I know that eating strawberries helps and massive amounts of water, but I thought I remembered some pills or something on the market for my husband to take that would affect the taste of it. Am I just wishing? If there is such a thing out there what's it called and where do I find it?? Please help soon. Would love to provide a special service for him on our 8th wedding anniversary in July!!

Thanks.

You have probably seen some stuff at adult stores, "designed to enhance the taste of a man's cum", but, of course, these haven't been tested by the FDA, and are usually herbal. I'm all for herbal stuff, don't get me wrong, but things like that, it's just not as reliable. Plus, since they haven't been tested, allergy reactions aren't usually listed. :blink:

Howard is right. Diet, alcohol, and nicotine consumption all affect the taste of a person (yes, even a woman).

• 4 weeks later...