Official Community Forums Home

I'm Looking For A Particular Kind Of Dvd

Kbaby

• Members

I was wondering if anyone could recomend a dvd that I can purchase on this site that is girl on girl....but I want it to be girls using strap-ons. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Kbaby :)

• Members

So this one was a tough one! I honestly was stumped, but I have found one for you. We don't carry it here unfortunately but I figured that I still needed to let you know of a title that was out there.

Strapped- Strap-ons. On a woman they seem so odd, yet at the same they can be such a turn-on, that some women f*ck them harder than they would a real c*ock! See for yourself in 10 hot scenes! Zana likes to mix real c*ck with fake for a D.P.! Felecia keeps her reputation as a lipstick lesbian as she feeds Isabella rubber c*ck! Sindee Coxx and Kylie Ireland are fetish queens in heels, enjoying a good outdoor ride on plastic d*ck! Thighs and whispers spread from p*ssy-lovers Azlea and Kelsey! Don't miss our pair-up of Chloe and Alexandra Silk––Chloe takes a SEX TOY D.P. to a new intense level! 130 X-rated minutes.

I hope this helps!

Have a Great Day!

Emily