Official Community Forums Home

First Toy.. And Bored.

• Members

Hi Howard, I was actually lying down in the shower.. bath/shower combo. I suppose I'll give it another go before it turns into a sex play toy only. And you may be right, its been quite some time since I've known myself in that way.. I haven't really masturbated since I've been with him.. he knows me 100% so I haven't really had the NEED.. but more of the want. This vibe is actually a multi speed but low to high isnt much of a difference. Maybe I simply need a vibe with a bit more oooomph if all else fails.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm glad you decided to go and get yourself a few toys. Hopefully, you have been able to successfully get your BF to use them wth you.

As far as your toy that didn't work, did you try it more than once? Were you TOTALLY relaxed, or was your goal "I AM GOING to have a g-spot orgasm!" If you try too hard, it just won't happen. Determination is a good thing, but, when trying to have an orgasm, the best bet is for you to just relax and enjoy, and not think about it. This holds true for women especially.

The g-spot is generally in the same spot for most women.

g_spot_diagram.jpg

Knowing WHERE it is will help with a g-spot orgasm. Buying a toy that says it's for g-spot fun doesn't guarantee that you will absolutely have a g-spot orgasm. Now, just because ONE toy may not work for you, but that doesn't mean that another one won't. I actually had a g-spot orgasm totally by accident. I wasn't even looking for my g-spot. Maybe it'll be that simple for you too.

As far as using a clit stimulator, honey, don't give up on those! One of my favorite things to do is use a clit stimulator WITH either a vibrator or dildo. That way I get that full feeling and the clit attention I so greatly love!!

Good luck!