Official Community Forums Home

Flowers Are A Girl's Best Friend

jaspir

• Members

The Water Rose is a great vibrator for those of us who love pretty things. In fact, this has got to be the loveliest vibrator I’ve ever seen. The transparent red silicone curves into a rosebud pattern at the head. An overlapping row of delicately traced leaves surrounds the base. To add to the bliss of a beautiful vibrator, the Water Rose (as suggested by its name) is also waterproof.

Nothing ruins the toy mood like complicated battery compartments that break your fingernails and confuse a person with frustrating diagrams. Thankfully, my two AAs slipped right into the battery chamber, no problem, and the vibe started right up. A push button on the bottom controls the three speeds. Of course, I made sure the batteries were screwed in tightly before I dared submerge the Water Rose in the bathtub. And I can report that it worked just fine.

It’s a nice size, too: not too big, not too small. At 1.25 inches in diameter, 7.5 inches long (of course, you only insert it as far as you feel like), it should be able to please a lot of women.

The Water Rose is phthalate free. Phthalates are chemical compounds commonly used to make hard plastic flexible. The scientific jury is still out on possible health hazards of phthalates, but you can use the Water Rose without worrying.

se5797-11-3.jpgWater Rose

• Members

Hey jaspir -- lovely written review! A couple questions, though, if you don't mind...

-- Could you please add the link for those who might want to check it out in the shopping guide?

-- How were the vibrations? Were they loud/quiet...strong/wimpy?

-- I see this is curved like a g-spot vibe would be. Is that how it's promoted, as a g-spot vibe?

Thanks very much -- and congrats, cuz it sounds like it worked well for you. :)

This looks like such a cool toy!! Too bad it didn't light up too! LOL I'm such a techie geek, I know!