Official Community Forums Home

Beginner's Collection

Valntyn

• Members

xdoub10main.jpg

What better name for a toy line than NookiiToy!!

The Beginner’s Collection kit comes with several pretty pieces in a cute package. A small, nubbed, waterproof vibrator lets you have fun in AND out of the shower. A nubbed finger sleeve holds a bullet (included) to enhance your personal touching. Sexy instruction cards give you playful ideas of how to pleasure one another and a Do Not Disturb sign makes sure you have privacy for your intimate fun! Also, a definite plus, the vibrations are fairly quiet for those who need to be discreet!

Three AA batteries (not included) are needed for this kit, one for the vibe and two for the bullet pack. After cleaning each piece with soap, water and an antibacterial wipe, I pushed the bullet into its slot in the finger sleeve and my finger into the other slot. My husband took the vibe to use on me while I explored myself with the nubby finger sleeve.

I was finding the vibrations from both the bullet and the vibrator to be way too low for my liking, even though the pearly nubbies felt great, so I started playing with my husband’s sack and along his shaft. He soon lost track of his playing with me because the vibes on him where juuust right!

I switched pieces with him, giving him the finger sleeve to wear, and let him masturbate himself while I played the vibrator around his sack (especially that great Million Dollar Point). In no time at all, and with very little effort on his behalf, he came. This was a bit of a surprise as we’d JUST had sex and I didn’t expect him to be “ready” that soon. He said, though, that the vibrating finger sleeve gave a completely different feeling, a different type of building up to his release -- and he liiiiked it. I think my hubby has a new toy!

Nookie Nookii Nookie!!!

• Members

Val, did this stuff have a smell? What is it made of and how do you care for it? Any special instructions? Is it safe with a silicone lube or do we need to stick to water based? Thanks for the info and I just might have to get this!

My wife and I have the Nookii game (not sold here, sorry folks) and it's a LOT of fun!

• Members

I find that these cute little "kits" are really grea for beginners! Since Val indicates that the vibrations are a bit low for HER, perhaps this would be the perfect sexy gift for those newbies!

Great Review! ;)

• Members

E-gads, see what I mean about still feeling like a newbie reviewer at times? :lol: Thanks for bringing these questions up, Mike_d!!

The toys in this kit are made of a really pretty pearly-colored SILICONE ("medical grade silicone," to be precise!). What does this mean? It means DON'T USE SILICONE LUBE with it! If you do, the silicone lube will destroy the silicone toy! Stick with a water-based lube and you'll be fine! :) We use TooTimid's lube or Astroglide.

It didn't have any smell to it whatsoever, to answer that question.

Mikayla, you hit my thoughts exactly -- it's SUCH a cutely packaged product, that I think this would make a GREAT gift for either newbies or those who like lower vibes. I like really strong vibrations, so it just didn't do it for me, but it was PERFECT for my husband, who finds my higher vibes uncomfortable on him. It's all a matter of taste!

Thanks for the comments, you two! :)