Official Community Forums Home

First Time Without `pulling Out`

SimpLyMe

• Members

So you see, last night was the first time my boyfriend didn`t pull out without a condom. I`m on the pill and everything so pregnancy isn`t my worry. But the entire day so far, even after showers and wipes, i still can smell the cum or something. I`m kinda stuck using just stuff around the house, so what should I use? Any suggestions?

Well, if you've cleaned up the best you can, with showers, wipes, and so on, and you still smell it, then there's some cum still up inside of you, and it's slowly leaking down. It will come out soon, so not to worry. If you think other's can smell it, not to worry, that's just in your head. You've bathed, and wipe well with wipes, so you're definitely clean. You could also give yourself a douche to get rid of the odor, if it is just the cum inside you.

If the odor is particularly strong & sour, and you are itchy, then it may be something else, like a yeast infection. If you've never had a yeast infection then your best bet would be to go to your doctor and let them test you for one. Once you have one yeast infection, you can learn the symptoms of one, and treat yourself with OTC medicine.

Anyway, if a man cums inside of a woman, there can be a slight odor of his cum & your natural moisture mixing up inside you. I've smelled that a few times after having sex, and I am extremely clean. It's normal and natural. I would suggest that you use a pantyliner to help catch any excess moisture. Most of them have a fragrance to help deoderize *down there*.

Best wishes!