Official Community Forums Home

Milano Vibrator

verbie

• Members

NO1536-1main.jpg

Milano Vibe

The packaging that comes with the Milano boasts a "designer" tip. Its sleek, metal tip is slightly indented at the top and measures about three inches long - I guessed it was for easy insertion. Its metal tip was a bit tough to take at first, as it was cold and the rest of it was just room temperature. Guess you can say it can take a little while to "warm" up to! In the heat of the moment, it got a bit annoying and distracting. Once all was said and done it was onto the rest of the dildo, which got a bit interesting. ;)

The bottom part of the shaft is the exact opposite from the top part. Made of plastic and ribbed, it measures about three and a half inches (Did I mention the vibrator is about one inch wide overall?). This part of the vibrator really wasn't much of a problem when it comes to temperature since its plastic. The fact that it's ribbed helped with gripping it a bit….I got a bit tricky to hold onto while it was vibrating with lube on it though.

The very bottom of the vibrator has a dial to adjust the settings, from low to high. It doesn't have varying pulse options, though. L It uses two C batteries and has a thin cardboard insert in the canal where the batteries go, which, according to the directions on the insert, must remain inside to reduce noise during operation. Something I've never seen or heard before.

All in all, this vibrator is a good staple to have. If you want something saucy with a little ring or zing to it, this is not the vibrator for you. Again, it's a great staple to have though! B)

• 10 months later...
  • Members

NO1536-1main.jpg

The Milano Vibe is a classic vibe with a designer scoop tip. It is hard ribbed Black plastic shaft and a silver scoop tip that is flat on one side. It has no odor after a good washing. It takes 2 C batteries which oddly enough states to insert them into the cardboard insert for the noise level...so it states on the cardboard insert. I tried it with and without the cardboard insert and found no difference in the noise level honestly. It is not quiet I would say borderlines on being loud. But being loud to me means a good thing...Powerful! It is a classier version of the regular classic vibe. It has speed control......oh how I love that! The ability to make it go faster makes me a happy woman! It is 7.5' long and it has a good girth of 1.25' Not too shabby.

I loved my no frills plain classic vibe it was my 'old faithful.' My only gripe was there was only an ON and Off. No choices. I am a modern day dirty little housewife....I want options! Well the Milano is not only pretty (I love black and silver together) but it gives you options baby! You can go slow, medium, and high! Yup! I was very happy to see it's high was pretty powerful.

I inserted it on slow first...haha got to get the motor running. The silver tip was pleasurable and made it nice and slick. It glided in and out rather effortlessly. I ended up turning it on high and it gloriously brought me to a quivering halt. I orgasmed. Just like I remember from old faithful (my classic vibe.) Sorry old faithful I have found a new 'friend'!! I would recommend this to my girlfriends so they replace their old standby for a new and improved classier model. This one has options!

Looks like a tube of metallic lipstick. Very simple & interesting!