Official Community Forums Home

Opal Glass Gem

verbie

• Members

tcgl61main.jpg

Opal Glass Gem

This glass dildo, measuring one inch wide and seven inches in length, is definitely a sight to behold! The clear shaft is contrasted by the blue swirl that bulges out from the top part of the shaft and winds its way down about two and a half inches…how pretty! After the sensation of the swirl set in, I enjoyed the 20 bumps pertruding from the bottom part of the shaft. ;)

Using lube on this dildo got a bit tricky. Since the whole thing is made of glass, things got sticky after a while. So hold on tight to the bulbous end. Like all other glass dildos, it can be made to be really hot or really cold! That, coupled with the swirls and bumps, really made for a good time though!

If you're not into anything a bit different, you might want to opt for something more smoother or just a vibrator. But if you're willing to explore a bit and want a bit of variety, this could be the very thing for you. ;)

With my glass toy, I use a water-based lube, such as Astroglide, so it doesn't coat it, and get sticky later on. I just LOVE glass!!! It's not just for windows anymore! :P

• 11 months later...
  • Members

So I decided to buy one of these LOVELY toys and I have to say I give it 5 out of 5.... I've had it for a little over a month and haven't had the time or chance to be able to use it. Well my SO and I finally got the chance to give it a go the other night, and let me tell you it was AMAZING! He started out by licking on my clit and fingering my pussy. After some time of playing with each other I wanted more. So I took the chance to ask him if he wanted to use my glass toy. By this time I was dripping wet, and could've jumped on top of him right there and been done. But I laid back and he began to thrust the glass wand in and out of my wet pussy. The bumps on the wand are incredible, I could feel each one as it slid in and out of my hole between my wet lips. He kept pulling it in and out and the bumps began to drive me wild. Before I knew it I cummed and squirted. I couldn't believe I was squirting, I've only done a couple of times and when we did it took quite some time and work to do it. I would totally recommend this toy to anyone. I didn't feel like I had to be an expert with it, and it isn't big at all. The bumps feel amazing, and even the swirl at the top adds to the feel. My SO and I fully enjoyed this, and I can't wait to put it in the freezer and play with it. It's a great glass dildo, and it was a wonderful one to start my collection with!!