Official Community Forums Home

Futurotic Vibro Egg

Lapage248

I had always been interested in vibrating eggs, but had never strayed from my dependable phallic shaped vibrator, so I was very excited to receive this product. Getting started was easy enough, batteries were easy to install, and the texture of the egg it self was very smooth and had an almost soft and fuzzy feeling to it. Between the texture and the color I found very it inviting and, even though it was a little larger (around) than my other toys, I had a good feeling about this toy. I was right fun was just around the corner. The first time I used this product I was alone, and I really enjoyed it. I like to have a good range of vibrations and this egg definitely has that! The control makes is really easy to alternated between really slow, and out of this world fast vibrations. The smoothness of this toy made insertion really easy, and because of that I was able to use it both for clit stimulation and deeper g-spot play. The second time I used this toy I was with my boyfriend and I really discovered what this toy can do! We used it as an accessory to oral sex, and as added vaginal stimulation for me while we were having anal sex. Again the variations of vibrations were really great and the length of the control cord is perfect because either you or your partner can control the speed (which was a big turn on for me). I love this toy, and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to spice things up, it is seriously like giving your partner, or even yourself, a third hand. My only recommendation is that, because it is decently sized at its widest point to make sure that you, or it, is very well lubricated.

Great review. Just a tip, please post the link to the item, as well as a picture of it on the review, so that other readers can see what the item looks like, and can get to the Product Page for easy ordering. Thanks!