Official Community Forums Home

Sophia’s Petite Treats

Valntyn

• Members

dj5815-01main.jpg

Doc Johnson paired with Club Jenna to come up with this itty bitty bullet that packs a LOT of punch! The packaging claims that this just-over-an-inch bullet is “the world’s smallest and most powerful bullett.” I’ve got another claim to add to it: it’s the QUIETEST bullet I’ve ever played with! In use, you can’t hear it AT ALL. Not in use, it’s as quiet as a mosquito buzzing about your ear - just not as annoying!

This toy came packaged in two pieces: the bullet with cord and the controller/battery compartment into which the bullet plugs. My husband and I guessed this was probably so the makers could manufacture a bunch of “generic” controllers to fit several different types of bullet attachments - wouldn’t that be cool?! The controller is ergonomically shaped (like a peanut in its shell) and has a thumb-controlled disk-dial on the front. Turning it counterclockwise gives higher vibrations; turning it clockwise lowers them and turns it off.

Two AA batteries (not included) get inserted in the back. The back slides open towards you and then flips up, staying attached but getting out of the way.

This toy is NOT waterproof, nor do I see any sort of waterproofing inside the cord-end of the bullet, so I would suggest using an antibacterial wipe instead of running water when washing this. It’s just so small that it’d be EASY to get water in it and ruin it. And that’s NOT a very nice way to treat a toy that treats you as nice as THIS baby’s gonna!

“Did it work for you?” I can hear you ask? “WoW, YES,” I answer! Keep in mind, I’m loud anyway during sex, but we live in the country and our neighbors are quite a ways away. I’m fairly positive my screams entertained everyone around when I held this tiny toy against my clit during sex last night. My hubby said I was the loudest I’d been in the 13 years we’ve been together! Hehe! How’s that for an answer?

It’s called Sophia’s Petite Treat, but now it’s yours. Treat yourself!

You can almost be guaranteed that anything Jenna Jameson puts her name on WILL work! I'm glad this toy worked for you. NasToys seem to use a universal type controller too. That lil bullet may plug into other types of controllers. Which is GREAT if one dies on ya! Great review!!

• 8 months later...
  • Members

dj5815-01main.jpg

Sophia's Petite Treat

Doc Johnson and Jenna have done it again with this little mini vibe. The treat may be small, at almost an inch, (reminds me of a mini light for a Christmas tree), but it packs a whallop.

This is like a bullet condensed down and set to nuke. I never experienced a bullet with this power before. I absolutely LOVE this little vibe.

It's truly silent, at arms length it's indiscernable on sound, perfect for use with a partner as it's silence allows no distraction, and just wonderful for solo play.

I love the fact that it plugs into it's controller, with a mini jack. This is will allow interchangeable controllers. The only thing I didn't like was the length of the cord. I wish it had been longer.

The controller that comes with this houses 2AA batteries. Now I love vibration and look for regular bullets that take 2AA, so this little mini on two batteries is like a jacked up race car.

I tested this solo, when my husband was not up for some couple time, and it delivered in less than a minute. I was astounded. On high it's almost too much and I had to turn it down a bit. Now I love my vibration but this was a powerhouse. I almost had to peel myself off the ceiling.

I liked the fact that the remote has a turn dial since I could easily bring the vibration down quickly.

Clean up was easy with a wipe. I would not recommend immersing this as it's not waterproof.

If you want a bullet with extreme vibration and virtual silence, this is a fantastic choice.

The Petite Treat