Official Community Forums Home

Lanny's Dream Vibe

Valntyn

• Members

dj5597-01main.jpg

Doc Johnson’s created another winner with Lanny’s Dream Vibe!

First I’ve just got to say that this vibrator is SO PRETTY!!! It’s 6 inches (with a 1.5 inch girth) of PINK jelly material, but that’s not all! The flexible shaft is swirled (ooo they feel goooood) and 2 inches down from the head, the shaft slopes inward then back out for even more pleasure!

The controller base twists off to allow insertion of 2 AA batteries (not included). Close it up tight and the multi-speed disk-dial is easily turnable with a finger. I love toys that are made for one-handed, ergonomic use!

This vibe is WATERPROOF, so cleaning is easy and options for use are more varied. The PVC jelly material does have a rather strong smell to it that I’m hoping goes away with time, use and washings. I usually like this particular smell, but it’s too strong, even for me. Also, especially when wet, it IS tacky to the touch, so I strongly suggest using a lube with it, even if you don’t feel you’ll need it.

It’s pretty, it’s pink, it’s powerful and it’s waterproof. How can you go wrong with a dreamy toy like this?!

It looks as if the bullet powering the vibe is in the tip of the toy, am I right? So, there are strong vibes in it? Did it give you a "swirly", in a good way? B)

• Members

Tyger, you're right! The bullet IS up near the tip/head of the toy, which I find I always like this placement MUCH better than when the bullet is down at the base of a toy or in the middle. The vibes aren't super-high, but they were quite high, strong enough to suit me just fine -- and anyone who's read my reviews knows I need & love those strong vibes!

And I DID get mighty wet from it, yes! A whole NEW way to get swirlied! Very good! ;)

• 6 months later...
  • Members

dj5597-01main.jpg

They need to make a tv movie about this toy. "I dream about Lanny's Dream Vibe" :D

It's too perfect. This beautiful, and I mean beautiful, pink vibe is a full 6" of swirled bendable perfection. The girth is a full and comfy 1.5".

Pink, big and dreamy...yum.

My jaw dropped when I opened my review package and saw this. The first words out of my mouth were "It's beautiful" which made my husband smile and shake his head. He knows I'm attracted to pretty things and this vibe almost sparkles.

Battery insertion was easy. 2AA batteries go into the twist off bottom and there is a dial with settings to increase the vibrations. The nice thing about the setting location near the base of the toy is that it allows for easy vibration control alone or with a partner.

Oh I didn't mention that this beauty vibrates too? Yes it sure does. The head houses a very powerful bullet.

I couldn't wait to try this toy and when my husband asked me if I wanted some "sweet dreams" last night, I was more than ready!

After cleaning off the vibe, which by the way does has a distinctive jelly toy scent, I settled in with my husband for some play time. He turned the vibe on to the lowest setting, a nice comfortable hum, and started teasing me with it.

A few minutes of steadily increasing the vibrations on my inner lips and over and around my clit had me wiggling and moaning, and when he slowly began to insert it, I could feel every swirl of the vibe stroking me every time he plunged it in and out of me.

At full power I could feel the textured head of the vibe rubbing away at my Gspot. When he added some exquisite oral along with the play I was ready to come. So with the vibe almost fully inserted, and that marvelous vibration buzzing away inside me, I grabbed the sheets and had a great orgasm. Withdrawl of the vibe almost set me off again.

I think this toy has potential for Gspot pleasure. I just came so quickly that I didn't have time to test it out. But that's on my agenda ;)

Being waterproof was perfect too, quick clean up with some warm water and soap was all it needed as this toy tends to collect all your wetness in it's turns and curves. The battery compartment stayed dry through the final clean up.

I really love this vibe. It's pretty, and it feels fantastic! And yes, I did have sweet dreams afterward.

Sweet Dreams