Official Community Forums Home

Goldmember

jesso

• Members

NO1695-1main.jpg

I know there's a lot of people on this forum who love anal sex. This toy is undoubtedly a necessity for your arsenal of goodies.

It's sleek long shape and variant vibrations could justify a modern choice for sophisticated stimulation. It's pretty loud, in fact at full speed it might be one of the loudest toys I own. I started off using it in the lowest speed and slowly inserting it in my ass with lots of lubrication. It didn't slide into me as easily as I would hope; but perhaps that's because I'm used to shorter plugs. Once it was inserted all the way my boyfriend pumped up the speed. I started to really enjoy it's FULL potential. While my boyfriend gave me marvelous oral, he put slight pressure on the back end of it and changed speeds up occasionally. I came quickly and loudly. It was dynamite!

However I had a real problem with this vibe for any use of it in combination with vaginal sex. We tried two basic positions, Missionary and Doggystyle, and both were very uncomfortable with it inserted fully. Not to mention whenever I cum, I clamp down and flex my muscles hard. Because the vibe isn't flexible, it didn't really allow my body to relax fully and it wasn't as comfortable as I like. I do think this is really a personal preference though. Some might like its stiffness.

This vibe is advertised as primarily for anal use, so I didn't really explore this toy's potential vaginally. It might be a totally different toy all together. Also, it's not advertised as waterproof so be very careful to wash it carefully to not short it out.

Personally while I love anal play, I'm into STIMULATION not deep penetration. Bullets, flexible plugs, and shorter vibrators are my forte. While I'm not entirely sure why this toy is supposed to be so great, I am positive that this toy would be satisfying for anyone who enjoys hard vibrating anal penetration.

Click here if you want to say: "You're an animal baby. Grrr"

• Members

Good to see another take on this, Ginger J. This toy was recently reviewed by a couple others of us here, but neither of us tried it anally.

Thanks for the review!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

It's Gooooooollllllddd! Diamonds, move over, this could be everyones new best friend!

NO1695-1main.jpg

I got this a while back and this review sorta fell into the cracks! I must say I am so happy that I got back to it and this vibe! My wife and I just got it out again this past weekend and used it for the millionth time. At least that is what it feels like, we use this fella alot! She says she doesn't look good in gold, but I have never seen her look better than with this toy sending her to peaks of pleasure on a regular basis!

I opened this toy up and slid out the battery holder and easily put in the two AA's (not included) and sealed this toy up and gave it a test drive. For using 2 AA's this guy packs some punch. She saw the gold and new it was gonna be worth it's weight!

She told me to take a seat while she took this precious accesory for a spin! She spun the control dial up to a low speed and gasped at the level of power. She ran it up and down her lips and over her clit, inserting it after her first O. She then ask me to lube it up and hand it back to her while she began going down on me. I handed it back and felt the coolness of the lube as she began to tease my backdoor with me in her mouth. After just a couple of intense minutes, she pulled my cock out to ask how I was liking it and I came very hard and very quickly. She laughed and remarked there was no need to ask if I was enjoying it as she was intending to do.

This toy is versitle and safe with all lubes. It's very practical and simple to use. This is a keeper and I can tell you, now that we have a had it for a few weeks, it has seen some action and will continue to do so!

Go for the Gold!!