Official Community Forums Home

Orgsam

daisey

:( My husband loves blow jobs but he never climaxes. No problem with regular sex. I don't know what to try next and I'd like to finish what I start. Please help!

• 5 weeks later...
You are going to have to sit him down, away from the bedroom, and any other place where he gets blow jobs, and ask him to tell you what is up. I suspect he is like many men who think cuming in a woman's mouth is disgusting. They don't want to think about tasting their own sperm, or semen, and can't stand the idea of kissing a woman who has had cum in her mouth! These are anal compulsive men, who have never grown up, and know virtually nothing about physical chemistry or science. Semen is mostly water, with some proteins, and a few hormones. It does not contain bacteria to any extent, and is not harmful if swallowed. The mouth of all people carries saliva with enough salts and other anti-bacterial compounds to kill off any bacteria that might enter. Saliva, whether human or animal, makes a great antiseptic. If you don't have mercurchorme handy, lick that scratch, cut or wound. Most semen is no more salty in taste than the sweat on your forearm. Semen does carry some flavors from foods and spices that can alter its taste, and some people object to the taste of semen for those reasons. Change the foods, or spices, and the taste of semen changes, too. Problem solved for those people.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are going to have to sit him down, away from the bedroom, and any other place where he gets blow jobs, and ask him to tell you what is up. I suspect he is like many men who think cuming in a woman's mouth is disgusting. They don't want to think about tasting their own sperm, or semen, and can't stand the idea of kissing a woman who has had cum in her mouth! These are anal compulsive men, who have never grown up, and know virtually nothing about physical chemistry or science. Semen is mostly water, with some proteins, and a few hormones. It does not contain bacteria to any extent, and is not harmful if swallowed. The mouth of all people carries saliva with enough salts and other anti-bacterial compounds to kill off any bacteria that might enter. Saliva, whether human or animal, makes a great antiseptic. If you don't have mercurchorme handy, lick that scratch, cut or wound. Most semen is no more salty in taste than the sweat on your forearm. Semen does carry some flavors from foods and spices that can alter its taste, and some people object to the taste of semen for those reasons. Change the foods, or spices, and the taste of semen changes, too. Problem solved for those people.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:( My husband loves blow jobs but he never climaxes.  No problem with regular sex.  I don't know what to try next and I'd like to finish what I start.  Please help!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the advice howard I think you might be on to something.. He has trust issues from the past and I guess it could affect this aspect of our relationship. I'll keep tring. Thank you!