Official Community Forums Home

Nipples...

nica

Sure, I like to watch women touch and play with their nipples, particularly when they are riding my cock. I play with their nipples, but only if I get some kind of positive reaction. My first wife did not like her nipples touched at all, and did not respond to any kind of nipple play. Question for you: Do you like to play with, lick, suck, and feel men's nipples?

Howard

I actually can get turned on by my boyfriend touching my breasts/nipples. If he starts in and starts caressing me, I swear I get extremely wet when he is only touching my nipples. I do have sensitive times of the month and cannot be touched. but when that's not happening, watch out!! Touching my nipples totally enhances when I cum.

As for touching a man's nipples...I have tried with my boyfriend, but I didn't get a positive or negative reaction.

Actually, he is just starting to come out of his shell...you know?? So we are definitely experimenting. Tell me Howard, do men generally like that sort of thing? I am really up for anything that pleases him. I have been reading the posts about blow jobs and boy have I got some great things to try tonight!!!

• Members

I absolutely LOVE to have my nipples played with. And I love to play with a man's nipples. It is amazing to me how crazy a man can get with a little nipple stim...

• Members

Nipple play is great unless your breast feeding. I'm not a fan of milk squirting during sex. lucky for me i just weaned and hubby coming home in 2 weeks. YAY! for nipples!!

• Members

Nicaloo,

Your question, "do you like seeing a woman touch herself", I think the vast majority of guys would say "hell yeah!" I love to watch my wife lightly rub her breasts. A few years ago when her breasts were large enough she would occassionally suck her own nipples. Probably not a turn-on for some men but for me it was awesome!! Additionally, I REALLY enjoy watching my wife touch herself south of the border. don't know why but it's a huge turn on.