Official Community Forums Home

Oral Toy?

My boyfriend wants me to suck his cock, but I'm nervous about not doing it well. I've read through some of the sex ed things and I've been browsing the oral sex board, but I think I'd rather practice on a toy before I give him a blowjob. I was looking through the shop and at the dildo reviews, but most of them focused on anal or vaginal penetration.

Is there a dildo out there that is exceptionally good for practicing a blowjob? Or is a cucumber or a banana my best bet...

Instead of going out and buying a sex toy to practice oral on (yes, I actually said it), try practicing on a pickle, lollipop, popsicle, or even an ice cream cone. It's very similar (minus any biting/crunching). Teasing with the tongue is almost like licking and sucking on those, just slower. Also, teasing your BF by putting on an oral show while eating such items will make him wish he was that food item! Another thing to remember, is one of the most sexiest things to do while giving your man's cock some lovin', is looking up at him, EYE CONTACT!!! Muey sexy!!