Official Community Forums Home

To Shave Or Not To Shave?

happy_man_69

• Members

Two part question about pubic hair that I haven't found on this site (although it's probably here somewhere):

1. Question for the ladies: Do you like your man to trim his pubic hair or completely shaved? If shaved, what parts? Just the balls and shaft? Or do you like it all off below the waist? And finally, ladies, if you do shave it off what's your recommendation for a longer-term solution? Anyone ever tried laser? Waxing? We're headed to Mexico in a couple of weeks and my wife wants to get a bikini wax, although I'm trying to get her to go for the full wax (Brazilian, I think they call it) but she's not sure she wants another woman to see her in all her beauty.

2. Question for the guys (ladies, feel free to chip in): Do you like your lady completely shaved, partially shaved (if so, what's your favorite design) or au-natural (hairy)?

My wife and I have been shaving and trimming for years and from a guys perspective I don't think I could ever go back to having me, or my wife, not shaved. The thought of going down on my wife with a full, or even partial, bush is a big turnoff but hey, that's just me.

There are actually several posts on shaving. When looking at the forum's, you will see a search box at the bottom. Type in Shaving, and see what pops up!

I'll answer your question though.

I love it when my hubby trims himself, or shaves himself. I know that it gets itchy for him, so either way is fine with me. But I love the fact that he trims himself up for me.

I've been shaving myself bare since I was 19. I love the feeling of a shaved kitty. I feel sexy & clean at the same time.