Official Community Forums Home

Sexy Photo Shoot?

happy_man_69

• Members

One last posting for the day with a question at the end. My wife and I are on a 90-day fitness program and at the end we want to have a sexy photo shoot in our basement (full workout equipment and mirrors...kinda cool). And admitedly we're hoping that whoever we get to take the pics (can't be anyone we know directly) will also be comfortable taking full nude pics and possibly even moving into filming us having sex. We tried a video of our own several years ago but shooting it ourselves didn't give us great video result. My question is has anyone in this forum had someone come over and take pics and/or video. Two things we need to make sure of are (1) the camera woman cannot bring her own camera so no pics make it out of our control and (2) whoever she is we must have at least some knowledge of the person who refers her. What other "gotchas" do we need to take into consideration? And if you've done this, do you regret it or was it one of the best sexual experiences you've ever had. We're hoping it's the latter.