Official Community Forums Home

The Fantsey & The Smile

I remember his shyness, it was attractive, however it was that "smile" that always made me wonder and wonder. What could have happened. My fantasy always starts out the same but varies depending on my mood. I love this fantasy encounters from that very first sexual intent of that perfect smile to the very last kiss. My heart pounds from the beginning to the very end, even writing about this fantasy makes it more intense.

I have never in my life ever had a man's smile affect me like this man does. I adore that smile. His smile has many variations, but there is the one that makes me wild with desire, its somewhat of a "devilish and sexy" smile and he actually makes me wet with wild thoughts of beautiful sex and he doesn't even know that he's putting me through this torture. Some times I have to turn away or look the other way until that urge to attack him passes. I usually think to myself, have you lost your mind, but I have also have asked him to "smile for me", he looks at me, somewhat mystified and off I go into my fantasy. The fantasy always starts when he starts his "stalking". With just that small movement towards me, a light kiss on the back of my neck, I gasp, look at him, asking him to keep smiling (at this point, nothing can keep him from smiling). I pray that there will be no inerruptions, for now it has started and I want him even more. I turn and kiss him deeply, I unbutton his shirt and lead him to the shower. I shower with him but I will not let him touch me, except with some lite kisses. It is I that will control this encounter for now. I love to tease him. I take my time bathing and giving him small but powerful blow jobs. I love to be in control for just a short time, although he knows I really get turned on when he takes total control. But for this moment, for this encounter today, its my turn and I know what I want! After the shower and kissing all the way to the bed, I love what I see.. He has a complete hard on, full and hard! I take my time, kissing, sucking, every inch of his mouth, neck, chest, nipples, until I get to his hard cock. I can tell from his body movements that he is ready for anything at this point, but I tell him how much I adore that wonderful 69 position and how much it turns me on. I love to take him to the edge, time and time again, I love slow, long lovemaking. But today, I am after something else... I'm after that wonderful initial penetration.. The fantasy has me looking deeply into those brown eyes, watching every facial movement, every expression on his face. I run my fingers through his beautiful thick stone gray hair with that tan. He prepares to enter and suddenly I have to stop him briefy, kissing him deeply, he questions the request to pause and I just ask that I need a moment to adjust to hs size. Knowing that he is the ultimate lover that I have always known him to be, he asks if he has hurt me in anyway. I answer "No". He starts fucking so very lightly, I start to ask for more, he continues to fuck softly until I start to beg. He's on to me now. He knows that if I beg in anyway, in anyform, he's got me! He proceeds fucking and continues so lightly, until all I can do is scream and begging for more and more, deeper and deeper. He is sheer perfection, when he throws my right leg over his shoulder to penetrate even deeper, he suddenly freezes, smiles that perfect smile and I am off and locked into the most mind blowing climinex that I have ever had. I will not land for some time! and I am hoping not to for the 3rd, 4th and 5th landings with perfect timing and of course that perfect 'smile".

• 5 weeks later...

[ote name=glassrose' date='Aug 3 2007, 04:00 AM' post='21641]

I remember his shyness, it was attractive, however it was that "smile" that always made me wonder and wonder. What could have happened. My fantasy always starts out the same but varies depending on my mood. I love this fantasy encounters from that very first sexual intent of that perfect smile to the very last kiss. My heart pounds from the beginning to the very end, even writing about this fantasy makes it more intense.

I have never in my life ever had a man's smile affect me like this man does. I adore that smile. His smile has many variations, but there is the one that makes me wild with desire, its somewhat of a "devilish and sexy" smile and he actually makes me wet with wild thoughts of beautiful sex and he doesn't even know that he's putting me through this torture. Some times I have to turn away or look the other way until that urge to attack him passes. I usually think to myself, have you lost your mind, but I have also have asked him to "smile for me", he looks at me, somewhat mystified and off I go into my fantasy. The fantasy always starts when he starts his "stalking". With just that small movement towards me, a light kiss on the back of my neck, I gasp, look at him, asking him to keep smiling (at this point, nothing can keep him from smiling). I pray that there will be no inerruptions, for now it has started and I want him even more. I turn and kiss him deeply, I unbutton his shirt and lead him to the shower. I shower with him but I will not let him touch me, except with some lite kisses. It is I that will control this encounter for now. I love to tease him. I take my time bathing and giving him small but powerful blow jobs. I love to be in control for just a short time, although he knows I really get turned on when he takes total control. But for this moment, for this encounter today, its my turn and I know what I want! After the shower and kissing all the way to the bed, I love what I see.. He has a complete hard on, full and hard! I take my time, kissing, sucking, every inch of his mouth, neck, chest, nipples, until I get to his hard cock. I can tell from his body movements that he is ready for anything at this point, but I tell him how much I adore that wonderful 69 position and how much it turns me on. I love to take him to the edge, time and time again, I love slow, long lovemaking. But today, I am after something else... I'm after that wonderful initial penetration.. The fantasy has me looking deeply into those brown eyes, watching every facial movement, every expression on his face. I run my fingers through his beautiful thick stone gray hair with that tan. He prepares to enter and suddenly I have to stop him briefy, kissing him deeply, he questions the request to pause and I just ask that I need a moment to adjust to hs size. Knowing that he is the ultimate lover that I have always known him to be, he asks if he has hurt me in anyway. I answer "No". He starts fucking so very lightly, I start to ask for more, he continues to fuck softly until I start to beg. He's on to me now. He knows that if I beg in anyway, in anyform, he's got me! He proceeds fucking and continues so lightly, until all I can do is scream and begging for more and more, deeper and deeper. He is sheer perfection, when he throws my right leg over his shoulder to penetrate even deeper, he suddenly freezes, smiles that perfect smile and I am off and locked into the most mind blowing climinex that I have ever had. I will not land for some time! and I am hoping not to for the 3rd, 4th and 5th landings with perfect timing and of course that perfect 'smile".

That was beautiful it reminds me of a special girl I knew alond time ago Her hair so black Her eyes so green Did I have a chance I did not think so but what you described felt like a dream I had knowing how much of a strong sexual need I have I would be willing to meet all of her sexual needs because mine are just as great and if my Dick should be worn down I have other ways to please Her. Thanks for a great Fantisey

[ote name=glassrose' date='Aug 3 2007, 04:00 AM' post='21641]

Shyman,

Oh, my goodness, your bio says that you are from Hayward! Something tells me that you have more to say about this lady...... describe more in detail what you liked about her then. My heart is pounding...... your age is about right, there was a special park that all the people would hang out at.... can you give the initials only?

I know that the odds are a million to one.... but who knows.......

What would you do with her today after all those years, if you knew her or thought you knew her! IF you thought that this was that girl that you might have known years and years ago...... what would you do if you saw her today? Was she considered a "love" or just someone you had a crush on?

Anyway, thanks for the comment on the writing, my first attempt.