Official Community Forums Home

Troublesome Tongue Joy

• Members

Has anyone here got a tongue joy? I've had two so far and I find that the power pack that comes with it breaks really easily, and once it goes, it can't be fixed as the wire breaks - very annoying. They aren't that cheap and I refuse to buy another one if they are going to keep breaking, but its a shame because had some great fun with it :P

Is it sold on here? I wasn't able to find it.....but that doesn't always mean anything. :rolleyes:

• Members
Oh!!!! Ok.

I really recommend one, its just that the wire from the power pack isn't very stable, so after a couple of months it starts to come out, and I didn't use it that vigourously - honest ;) I used it with an ex on my tongue, and didn't find that as good as I thought it would be, nor did he I don't think, but using it on myself - wow. The vibration did kind of numb me a bit though, and since I haven't bought another one and am 'doing it by hand' its taken a while for my sensitivity without the vibration to come back to full strength. Would still get another one though if I thought the wire would last :P

• Members
I really recommend one, its just that the wire from the power pack isn't very stable, so after a couple of months it starts to come out, and I didn't use it that vigourously - honest ;) I used it with an ex on my tongue, and didn't find that as good as I thought it would be, nor did he I don't think, but using it on myself - wow. The vibration did kind of numb me a bit though, and since I haven't bought another one and am 'doing it by hand' its taken a while for my sensitivity without the vibration to come back to full strength. Would still get another one though if I thought the wire would last :P

Mo, it mabe my tongue mumb! It did work on me willy though.