Official Community Forums Home

Lost On Paradise Island

Valntyn

• Members

DVD_NEC020main.jpg

*sings* I feel like dancin’ - WHEW! - dancin’ - WHEW! - dance the night away...

Okay, I just aged myself & it isn’t QUITE that funky, but the makers of Lost On Paradise Island REALLY like sensuous dancing & start every scene with it for your visual pleasure! Personally it’s not my taste, especially when it’s clumsy, drawn out & the clothes (which take forever to come off) magically reappear. But if you like women who sway their hips & take their time in a striptease for you, you might enjoy this.

This DVD contains 5 long scenes of girl/girl, girl/guy, and girl/girl/guy & some really great positions. In the girl/girl scene, there’s even glittery glass dildos used! There’s also lots of anal sex!

The women aren’t exactly the “Brazilian Babes” I thought they were going to be. There are a couple I think are hot, with medium-sized breasts & nice round asses, but others are bleach blonde with lots of make-up & a little skanky for me. There are also women we think look VERY young. All the women are shaved or trimmed. Breast sizes range from smallish to full.

The guys are mostly pretty decent & they’re for ALL different tastes.

The major thing that turned both my husband & me off is that there is TOO MUCH “ass-to-” action. Dildos used anally are licked for more lubrication, then again before use in a second ass... In another scene, a guy anally fucks one woman of a threesome, then switches to the other’s ass... In yet another scene, a guy gives a woman a rim job, then licks her pussy... etc. SOME “ass-to-” actions are done during scene changes, so there could be clean-up that the viewer doesn’t see. However, not all of them are. Viewers need to be aware that it isn’t sanitary to have items (tongues, fingers, toys, penises) go from ass to mouth/vagina. Ass play is great, but be safe & clean about it.

All in all, not a bad film. I’m sure there will be plenty of people aroused by it, but it’s not one of our top choices.