Official Community Forums Home

My Dream Is To Seduce My Wife To A Threesome

benny123456

My dream is to seduce my wife to a threesome

not force her at all it most be her own free will

I have had this fantasy for 15 years – where a woman is in the middle of two men.

My wife and I have had a relationship for 5 years – and known each other for 10.

I am dreaming of having her in bed with me and another guy, where we only are there to please and satisfy her.

Recently my wife and I were on holiday. We tuned in on the pay-tv, where there were two adult channels. We did switch between them, and suddenly she asked why I was zapping away from the other, that part was most dirty. It was two couples have sex in the same room, changing partner from time to time – and also everyone together. No doubt the scenes turned her on.

I asked if she was fantasying about something similar, the answer was no. Then I asked about two men, only with one goal – to please her. Answer again no.

Then I stopped my questions.

Anyway I am still thinking, did she really mean no, or wouldn’t she show her fantasies (we never discuss sexual fantasies) or might be she was afraid of I got jealous.

Some years ago, one of her very good girlfriends told, that she thought my wife would be up for a threesome with two men. But she didn’t know for sure as they had never spoken about it.

As I know my wife from before our relationship I could imagine her in a threesome.

The big question is now. How do I seduce her to a threesome – or at least to fantasy about one and then telling me she has the fantasy.

Looking forward to a helpful answer

Benny

What you are talking about is swinging....go to the website www.swingersboard.com and you will find all kinds of info about how to help your wife be more open to this as well as an online community of very open minded people. I came across this site about a month ago and it's really awesome lol. It's a common fantasy....you can even find couples/single men to get together with who are experienced in this sort of thing. Very fun! Good luck.

My dream is to seduce my wife to a threesome

not force her at all it most be her own free will

I have had this fantasy for 15 years – where a woman is in the middle of two men.

My wife and I have had a relationship for 5 years – and known each other for 10.

I am dreaming of having her in bed with me and another guy, where we only are there to please and satisfy her.

Recently my wife and I were on holiday. We tuned in on the pay-tv, where there were two adult channels. We did switch between them, and suddenly she asked why I was zapping away from the other, that part was most dirty. It was two couples have sex in the same room, changing partner from time to time – and also everyone together. No doubt the scenes turned her on.

I asked if she was fantasying about something similar, the answer was no. Then I asked about two men, only with one goal – to please her. Answer again no.

Then I stopped my questions.

Anyway I am still thinking, did she really mean no, or wouldn’t she show her fantasies (we never discuss sexual fantasies) or might be she was afraid of I got jealous.

Some years ago, one of her very good girlfriends told, that she thought my wife would be up for a threesome with two men. But she didn’t know for sure as they had never spoken about it.

As I know my wife from before our relationship I could imagine her in a threesome.

The big question is now. How do I seduce her to a threesome – or at least to fantasy about one and then telling me she has the fantasy.

Looking forward to a helpful answer

Benny

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>