Official Community Forums Home

Oral Sex

• Members
How to give a great blowjob without choking or gagging yourself?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If a girl wants to give a GREAT blowjob she must first:

The PRELIMINARIES.

Stand him up in the middle of, say, the living room, or an outside balcony after dark. Keep him standing, he has to watch you, dont let him lean back and start thinking of some other girl. Start by undressing him above the waist. Next drop your Robe and kneel in front of him.

For the robe, i like my sexy Kimono sleeve, lace trim, wrap. Be wearing something like a Chantilly lace boyshort panty and a Chantilly lace balconet bra or a tattoo demi balconet bra underneath. Keep them on, let him think about undressing you in an an idle moment.

Next take his shoes and sox off, then his pants. Fuss over his underpants, i kiss his rod thru them, wiggle my face into his crotch, try to open the fly with my teeth, stick my tongue in the edge of his panty bulge. Finally i SLOWLY pull them down and wiggle up closer, kneeling. He should be completely bare.

Keep your bra and panty on, they should be the sexiest ones you can find. Start kissing everywhere nearby but not his cock yet.

Now you are ready to begin.

1-take it slow

2-spend time licking and sucking a the base at first, also his balls

3-take both his balls into your mouth at once

4-when you think he is aching for it, go to the hood. let him see you tryng to put the tip of your tongue in the penis opening.

5- finally take the tip in your mouth.

6-start a fucking mode, suck hard on the upstroke.

7-slowly go further down each time

8-run the tip of your tongue around his penis cape grove frequently for a change.

9-ALWAYS LOOK UP INTO HIS EYES, the whole time. I like to fondle his buns too.

10- take his cock straight on so it fits into your throat, take a deep breath before.

11-practice going further alot. it took me about a month to easily go all the way .

12- when you can go all the way down, suck his coarse hair when your there for the final few times.

13-when you think he is about to cum, keep him tight in your mouth, some guys really splatter it everywhere.

14-your not finished yet, keep his penis in your mouth sucking like you want every bit of his love juice and cant get enought of him. Lick up any leaked semen. Take all of him, penis and balls, in your mouth when it gets soft and small. Try licking his penis root behind his balls then. Let him get the idea your sooo hot for him in a big big way.

15- Now he'll die for the next time, you can bet on that! And i'll bet that you'll love sucking him more too.