Official Community Forums Home

Orchiectomy

• Members

I just recently had an orchiectomy and was extremely nervous about getting back to sex, but I have a great libido and am ready to go. Has anyone had this before and any side effects? Are you able to perform as before? Can you still ejaculate?

• Members
This is something you should be talking to your doctors about. Did they remove just one or both? It afffects the answer to your question. If you use your search engine to find the term, you will learn all about what happens afterwards.

Howard

Thanks for the response Howard. I just had one removed. I guess since I did hear any restrictions from the Dr. I just assumed it should be OK. A little embarrassed to ask too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I can't help on the surgery, but just thought it would be worth mentioning to you that your doctor is one person in your world at present who you should not be embarrassed to talk to. I've always been told that the dumbest questions are the ones we were to embarrassed to ask. Whatever caused the removal had to be a lot worse than asking him about this issue. He is quite used to people coming to him for much more embarrassing things. This question should be asked of him just in case you are trying too soon, or you may further damage yourself. Hope this helps!!!