Official Community Forums Home

Cybersex

cybersexlady

I am a lady who recently met a wonderful man that can turn me on without trying to and knows all the right things to do and say to send me to heaven.. I want to be able to verbally be able to do the same for him, and never had anything but the in person love making...so need some of the right verbage that will really excite a man to no end...sounds silly probably but......I WANT TO PLEASE HIM SO MUCH...good action but not use to good at verbally expressing it!!! <_<

Any comments of experience with sending a man to total orgasim would be apprecitated....

Men..he has never felt a blow job so how can i verbally express what it feels like??? very urgently needed advice here...ty ( i know he would feel it in person for sure) just not sure how to explain to him how it feels when i go down on him.

Will take any advice of men who know what they love women to do for them...no rough stuff, he's a gentle man...a southerner too!!

thank you, (this is my first posting and all new to me)

cyberlady

• Members

Hi Cyber Sex Lady, i would like to hear a lot of replys from men too. Check this out: http://www.geocities.com/pippi4you2darling/thankU.html

My expeience is guys really get hot if i tell them i want their love prick inside my cunny so bad, and i say it truithfully with much love. Seems to me they like me to use sexy words like cunt, pussy, ass, fucking, screwing. rather than beating around the bush or clinical words, or vague ones like "doing it' or "you know".

Lets hear it GUYS.

Love, Kate. :rolleyes: