Official Community Forums Home

Movie Help

Dan9467

Would like to no if anyone has seen bendover boyfriend ? Also if it is worth getting and what you thought of it .

• Members
Would like to no if anyone has seen bendover boyfriend ? Also if it is worth getting and what you thought of it .

Yes, I purchased it a few weeks ago and it informative but the quality is early 90's. It instructional but I can't say the acting is all that great. There some couples that act out a scenerio to show you how to introduce the subject, one gal I thought was a turn on by the look in her eyes and the grin she had when she fucked her guy but that something I see every now and then with scenes like this where the gal really enjoys the act.

The movie is anal, in fact it pre internet days because they tell you where you can go ( phone number and address) to find the products they used in the demonstration.

Although I have not yet seen it, the Nina Hartly video might be a better quality production on strap on sex not to mention cheaper here at tootimid.com. Other then the fact your using a strap on and giving him anal, anything and everything anal is applicable regardless who doing it to who or who taking it up the ass. Regardless of gender, the use of fingers and toys is the same. The use of lube is the same and the only thing pointed out is go slow and that guys can enjoy it as much as women do.

Glenn