Official Community Forums Home

How Do You Like This Tongue Twister?

Matthew Dark

• Members

I thought of this technique just randomly and wondered if it would work. Unfortunatley, I have no one to try it on :( . . . but maybe someone could try it for me and post what they think? ok, here it is:

Lie in the 69 position. You can let your partner stimulate you if you want, but it might distract you. It helps also if she is shorter than you. Start at her thighs and lick in a line, up and down each leg. As you do, reach and with each of your hands, rub the bottoms of her toes. Then take your tongue and lick in a spiral from her mons to her thighs, and around the lips and then on the lips and so on. Then tickle her clit with the tip of your tongue. As you do this, move your hands down each foot, massaging slowly and thoroughly down to the ball of each foot. Then, put the tip of your tongue inside her and knead her feet stimulatingly. Then really go at her clit with your whole mouth and rub her feet in spirals as well until she cums. I don't know if it will work, but can someone try it and let me know by posting. I don't use my e-mail. Thanks!

- Matthew Dark B)